Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sander kleinenberg GUNubreed 04 - opinions?

just noticed this had been released and i really liked the end of his set at twilo - anyone who saw him recently and has heard this album - i'd appreciate some comparative criticism.

thanks.

------------------

* i love sex always&forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

AIM: F1LTHYSLAG

I've heard one of the disks a couple of times (I can't remember which one though) and liked it. Different sound than the other nu breeds, not as dark but still really good. The disk I heard didn't have any "huge" tracks on it but was very solid all the way through. I enjoyed it. I need to listen to the other disk because I really enjoyed his set at Twilo.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Midiman.bmp

i think it's one of the best NuBreed's out. . .it's very Sasha-esque. . .

and the best i heard Sander...first cd is bangin' from the third song in. . .then gets really progressive. . .Tarantella's track Karma is awesome and what a great lead into his remix of Scorchio...then another tight mix into Innocente. . .

the second cd is more deeper but still grabs a hold of ya. . .the vocals on the first two tracks are sick. . .

a must have. . .and what the hell are you reading my post. . .go out and buy it. . .

also Sander's live sets from Intenz and Dance Department are also worth getting a hold of. . .

------------------

we all exhale. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

i dl'ed it from napster a while ago, he starts a bit housy and slow then picks up... he is usually a late bloomer... check out his live sets from Frontier and Impulz on napster, they are better than NU breed CD. I liked the 1st cd better, the 1st track on the 2nd cd is pretty cool... see there are advantages of buyin it, at least ud know the track names... If you have fast internet def dl it... if there was no other way, id buy it... overall its a good mix cd...

------------------

aikirei.gif

AIM: MARANELLO24

Originally posted by guklemon:

, he starts a bit housy and slow then picks up... he is usually a late bloomer...

true he is a late bloomer....but i hate it

dont get me wrong a love Sander k. but this mix set is not what i am used to cwm6.gif its to dark! just to dark! to dark. it is a different sound than the other NUbreeds but i like those better.

oh HE IS TO MUCH IN THE STYLE OF sahsa

hopefull with time and age he will break out of that.... cwm4.gif

------------------

sig.gif

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby!

AOL IM: ibizakhb

Originally posted by goldenman:

[boh HE IS TO MUCH IN THE STYLE OF sahsa

i think he might be the next sasha, i dunno if you went to check him out at twilo... i had the chance 2 times, from his sets to his gestures and to his heineken he is sahsa junior.. he'll be very big in a few years...

------------------

aikirei.gif

AIM: MARANELLO24

i think he might be the next sasha, i dunno if you went to check him out at twilo... i had the chance 2 times, from his sets to his gestures and to his heineken he is sahsa junior.. he'll be very big in a few years...

so he is a good-copy cat?

cwm6.gif

------------------

sig.gif

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby!

AOL IM: ibizakhb

i dl'ed it from napster a while ago, he starts a bit housy and slow then picks up... he is usually a late bloomer... check out his live sets from Frontier and Impulz on napster, they are better than NU breed CD. I liked the 1st cd better, the 1st track on the 2nd cd is pretty cool... see there are advantages of buyin it, at least ud know the track names... If you have fast internet def dl it... if there was no other way, id buy it... overall its a good mix cd...

Hey sweetie....and thanx again for the CD's. That's the only thing that keeps me going through the day at the moment...thank you, thank you, thank you

cwm12.gifcwm38.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

i think he might be the next sasha

fuck that. I think he is entirely in his own. No offense but why does eberybody have to be the next "________"? The music is bigger than that.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Midiman.bmp

Originally posted by filthy_slag:

just noticed this had been released and i really liked the end of his set at twilo - anyone who saw him recently and has heard this album - i'd appreciate some comparative criticism.

thanks.

Suneil...i have both sets burned, and i love em so much i'm goin to buy the real deal asap...you want my burned copies?

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

That's a must-have album. There are lotsa tasty mixes in there. I've had the album for like a month now. Go get it smile.gif

He has a Sasha-ish style. He looks like him too. smile.gif And even last time at Twilo, he acted like him while spinning. (his moves back and forth while drinking his Heinken and stuff.. smile.gif

Enjoy your music...

-Onur