Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paul oakenfold man of the week

Paul Oakenfold is the premier DJ and entertainer in the world. His ability to captivate an audience rivals that of the best performers of all time. He wins over music lovers with his live sets, and mix CDs have made him a pioneer of electronica music.

Oakenfold has accomplished quite a bit in his 38 years, but the best is yet to come. After taking the UK by storm after a decade of hard work, he has now set his sights on North America. And if the past year is any indication, Oakenfold is winning fans over by the truckload.

------------------

Tunnel.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

technically, it's plagarism if you state someone else's quote and don't give credit to who said it. or maybe you thought of that whole thing yourself...

yeah i know i was just gonna say, who said that?

------------------

01200110.jpg

Yes , That is my writing .........

Im really smart .

Martin F.Izzo

------------------

Tunnel.jpg

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

page 1917-243-0215

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Glowball, THANK you! what was i telling you people all this time! Oakey is the master and all others are students, except maybe DT whos kinda like Yoda, and Oakey is Obi Wan kenobi. yes! feel the force baby...

------------------

perf_pred.gif

.....its dark in here, you can feel it all around....the UNDERGROUND...

Originally posted by glowball:

Yes , That is my writing .........

Im really smart .

Martin F.Izzo

The above sentence needs a bit of correction as follows:

"Yes, that's my writing!

I'm really smart."

You got your name right at least, but you need a space after the F.

But you are smart in the sense that you finally got a working mouse to cut and paste. If I'm wrong my apologies.

------------------

March... a month of bad music. April.. a month of pure nightmares.

ezlogo1.gif

Paul Oakenfold is the premier DJ and entertainer in the world. His ability to captivate an audience rivals that of the best performers of all time. He wins over music lovers with his live sets, and mix CDs have made him a pioneer of electronica music.

Oakenfold has accomplished quite a bit in his 38 years, but the best is yet to come. After taking the UK by storm after a decade of hard work, he has now set his sights on North America. And if the past year is any indication, Oakenfold is winning fans over by the truckload.

i read that somewhere. nice bit of literary praise, but sounds vague, not very informed

------------------

[img]http://glowballsig.gif|/img]

I love, when people push me around ya ya ya ya baby keep ig going .........

Far as my spelling and other things,,.... i choose not to write they way i was trained to or even to stoop to the levels of this board .... See i donthave to do what i dont want to ....... thank you

And good bye la la la ob bobo

------------------

Tunnel.jpg

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

page 1917-243-0215

i choose not to write they way i was trained to or even to stoop to the levels of this board

It helps your cause if people understand what the hell you're talking about half the times.

------------------

March... a month of bad music. April.. a month of pure nightmares.

ezlogo1.gif

What made me write this, Is i had to say a few words about the man of the week and so i did..

------------------

Tunnel.jpg

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

page 1917-243-0215

Originally posted by housemusic4evr:

Just curious what makes him the "Premiere DJ" and man of the week?? Because he gets paid the most money????

cuz silly little candy ravers still think he's god, and somehow promoters still pay him big bucks. i've said this before a few months ago when i heard he was comming to the us for the rest of 2001 after the wmc. i hope he does a weekly somewhere in nyc. it'll somewhat serve as crowd control for twilo and vinyl...

------------------

I'm a hustler baby, I just want u to know,

It ain't where I've been, its where I'm bout to go...

I'm impressed by Another World, disc 2. 1 is ok, nothing special but 2 is great. I saw him on Thanksgiving night at Hammerstein and over the summer at Roseland. He put on a much better show on Thanksgiving, the place was crowded as all hell and sold out. I'd go see Oakenfold next time, he knows how to work the crowd.

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310