Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M LOOKING FOR A NEW CAR......ANY SUGGESTIONS

Tghe big question is how much money do you have to spend. Also, what kind of car do you want? SUV, sports, sedan, dump truck? Do you drive stick?

Get a BMW 330ci. Or a Audi S4. Need a general direction.

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

Originally posted by teklord310:

Tghe big question is how much money do you have to spend. Also, what kind of car do you want? SUV, sports, sedan, dump truck? Do you drive stick?

Get a BMW 330ci. Or a Audi S4. Need a general direction.

I'm actually looking at an Audi A4. I'm also looking at an infinity G20t and a Bmw 323i...with like 18,000 miles on it. Does that help? If anybody else has suggestions please respond. Thanx.

AUDI AUDI AUDI!!!!!!!!! and while u r at it get me one...hahahaha

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

AUDI AUDI AUDI!!!!!!!!! and while u r at it get me one...hahahaha

Well if you want one...all you have to do is ask. With a screen name like that I can't resist. So should I go with Audi A4 or something else people? Thanx.

cwm35.gif

Originally posted by firedup:

Well if you want one...all you have to do is ask. With a screen name like that I can't resist. So should I go with Audi A4 or something else people? Thanx.

cwm35.gif

Audi A4 in black or silver....and can i please have an Audi?

------------------

solitary confinement,

sounds great....im jealous

------------------

solitary confinement,

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

Every single person I know with an Audi has major problems with them...they're great looking cars, but not very well made. Go with the Lexus IS 300...that car is HOT! cwm38.gif

I'm looking to lease the car and lexus lease sooks!

Where do you drive? I mean..you want a stick? the IS will have a stick as of august i believe..otherwise go for the A4, or a used S4..hell yeah..look into the used market heavily for german cars..they are very reliable and recent donwturns in the economy have brought prices down. also..dont get the G20. please..no infiniti...

------------------

------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

Hyundai Tiburons are the shit -- 1999 and after, since that's when they started offering their sick-ass 10yr/100k mi warrantee. They usually come loaded with options, and for relatively cheap -- a new 2000 costs $13k, fully loaded (except for ABS).

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

The A4 is nice. The VW Passat is almost its twin but more affordable. Also comes in silver with black leather and a Monsoon Sound System.

The Infiniti will most likely be very reliable. I think Infiniti is highest in customer satisfaction.

I personally am thinking about a new Miata.

Originally posted by firedup:

I'm actually looking at an Audi A4. I'm also looking at an infinity G20t and a Bmw 323i...with like 18,000 miles on it. Does that help? If anybody else has suggestions please respond. Thanx.

yoyoyo ...don't get an A4 ...S4 is the shit [but of course it's much more expensive]

------------------

signature.gif

my suggestion is to go with an S4, however if the cost is an issue, ~45K or so, and u still want a performance car, check the new Subaru WRX... of course you cannot compare it with anything like the S4, M3, or C55, but its got some hefty power and the infamouns rally champ is his big brother...

good luck

------------------

aikirei.gif

AIM: MARANELLO24

Originally posted by guklemon:

my suggestion is to go with an S4, however if the cost is an issue, ~45K or so, and u still want a performance car, check the new Subaru WRX... of course you cannot compare it with anything like the S4, M3, or C55, but its got some hefty power and the infamouns rally champ is his big brother...

good luck

and tell them that Paul Hougan sent ya

See, too much TV is bad for you

------------------

signature.gif

It all depends on whether you're more interested in performance, luxury or snob appeal. My wife has a G20. It's not the kind of car that will impress anyone (unless you know cars, you'd think it was some econobox like a Civic). Nevertheless, it's fun to drive and so reliable that my wife couldn't kill the damn thing after five accidents.

The Audi is a great car for the money initially. Eventually, it will start falling apart. What you'd be bying is a Volkswagon in Audi clothing.

Personally, I'd go with a BMW. While not as reliable as the G20 or as cheap as an Audi, it's the most fun to drive and definitely won't be mistaken for a Civic.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

It all depends on whether you're more interested in performance, luxury or snob appeal. My wife has a G20. It's not the kind of car that will impress anyone (unless you know cars, you'd think it was some econobox like a Civic). Nevertheless, it's fun to drive and so reliable that my wife couldn't kill the damn thing after five accidents.

The Audi is a great car for the money initially. Eventually, it will start falling apart. What you'd be bying is a Volkswagon in Audi clothing.

Personally, I'd go with a BMW. While not as reliable as the G20 or as cheap as an Audi, it's the most fun to drive and definitely won't be mistaken for a Civic.

Thanks, for all of the suggestions. If anybody has more don't hesitate to reply.

cwm35.gif