Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got Dumped, Need Advice...PLEASE!!!!!!!

Originally posted by korzo-:

You have pics, Z? Is there a pic of some chick in a bandana? Who WAS that?!!

cwm1.gif

D, see you soon...

Haha, Mr.SmartyPants smile.gif I got pics of you too, I just need to take negatives to the store and get more copies done.. There are pics from Sun night (after our little hotel party) and lets just say you look a lil fucked up LOL.. You're coming to SF with me and D!!!!!!!!!!! No questions asked! smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Haha, Mr.SmartyPants smile.gif I got pics of you too, I just need to take negatives to the store and get more copies done.. There are pics from Sun night (after our little hotel party) and lets just say you look a lil fucked up LOL.. You're coming to SF with me and D!!!!!!!!!!! No questions asked! smile.gif

Got it.

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Haha.. OMG those pics are too funny.. Everyone was so drunk there.. You look good though coz you got your tan and your sunglasses on smile.gif All the NYers have RED faces, especially me.. And hellz yeah it's a date smile.gif My fave place in the world.. Def lemme know when you get to NY smile.gif

THANK GOD i have on my shades... cause i know my eyes weren't open! ....i'll call ya next week... can't wait! mwwahh

cwm38.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

just as a rule, never date a girl who had a boyfriend when u first hooked up ... you cant trust her ... she cheated on him with you .. why would she not cheat on you with another guy .... plus their relationship sounds pretty tight, if shes accepting his proposal then telling you she wants to be with you instead she sounds flighty ... i;'d steer clear of that one ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com