Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**is there still anyone from the board you havent met that you would like to meet??**

Anyone?

------------------

"To sEe YoU wHeN i WaKe Up, iS a GiFt I dIdN't ThInK cOuLd bE ReAl. To kNoW ThAt yOu FeEl tHe sAmE aS I dO, I iS a ThReE fOld uToPiAn DrEaM. YoU Do SoMeThInG tO mE tHaT i CaN"t eXpLaIn. So wOuLd i Be OuT oF LiNe iF i SaId i MiSs yOu...."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

ThE PHaZoN....InJeCtInG SoNiC StImULuS iNtO a CrOwD Of ThOuSaNdS BeGgInG fOr, AnD rEcEiViNg, CoMmUnAL ReLeAsE.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotty stop askin dumb questions...you know who everyone wants to meet..ME!!!

hahahahahahaha

Everyone agree or ill put a hurting on all of you....

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Scotty stop askin dumb questions...you know who everyone wants to meet..ME!!!

hahahahahahaha

Everyone agree or ill put a hurting on all of you....

...Young grasshopper, you have alot to learn, you know as well as I do, everyone on this board has got love for the troll, HAHAHA.

-Scotty-

------------------

"To sEe YoU wHeN i WaKe Up, iS a GiFt I dIdN't ThInK cOuLd bE ReAl. To kNoW ThAt yOu FeEl tHe sAmE aS I dO, I iS a ThReE fOld uToPiAn DrEaM. YoU Do SoMeThInG tO mE tHaT i CaN"t eXpLaIn. So wOuLd i Be OuT oF LiNe iF i SaId i MiSs yOu...."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

ThE PHaZoN....InJeCtInG SoNiC StImULuS iNtO a CrOwD Of ThOuSaNdS BeGgInG fOr, AnD rEcEiViNg, CoMmUnAL ReLeAsE.

I have quite a large list...

brandie

translucent

sosultan

cuteboobie

b2b

russ reign

visions (that time did not count since neither of us has any recollection of it)

I know most of the others smile.gif

And I don't want to meet iliana.. No need for any more drama in my life, I got plenty LOL..

Originally posted by back2basics-:

That cazz & pOOh & Jaun.

Yes, I too would very much like to meet Cazz and Juan. Also Keshiki, but I heard rumors that she doesn't really exist.

I've already met pOOH, but I guess I could meet him again. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

brandie

translucent

sosultan

cuteboobie

b2b

russ reign

visions (that time did not count since neither of us has any recollection of it)

And I don't want to meet iliana.. No need for any more drama in my life, I got plenty LOL..

You might have met some of them already..

I haven't met anyone - it would be nice to get to a meet-up - something always comes up!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

brandie

translucent

sosultan

cuteboobie

b2b

russ reign

You've probably seen me and didn't even know it: Next time look for the only guy at the clubs with a wedding ring. Besides, I'm usually attached at the hip to my wife. If you see a cracked-out, skinny, Russian-looking couple with wedding rings, it's probably us.

At the last Apple meetup, we sat at a round corner table at the far end of the padded wall (the wall that separates the bar from the dining room). We're also usually chillin on the stairs at Twilo.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

brandie

translucent

sosultan

cuteboobie

b2b

russ reign

i know, right!! i don't know *how* you and i haven't run into each other at one point or another!

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by back2basics-:

That cazz & pOOh & Jaun.

cazz=p00h=tom kazera=wizard's penguin=myrlin's pacifier=spoony d's yellow hat=noiseboy's pimpcane=crackcorn's split personality(s)...

------------------

cazz's gonna get a cap busted in her ass next time i see her...

AWW, people really do want to meet me. Thanks guys, but hopefully in May it will work out this time.

I'll actually be in NY this weekend, but can't digress from my current plans. Sorry...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

translucent - haha, i'm gonna run about the club looking at ppl's rings.. I'm gonna get my ass kicked coz ppl will think I'm trying to steal them LOL.. I couldn't make it to Apples and I'm only at Twilo for PVD.. But I'm not worried, we'll meet some day smile.gif

Brandie - I KNOW! I don't know how this happened either smile.gif But you seem very cool and I'm sure we'll run into each other sooner or later..

Originally posted by blueangel:

Yes, I too would very much like to meet Cazz and Juan. Also Keshiki, but I heard rumors that she doesn't really exist.

;;snip;;

BlueAngel

She does exist... it's true. *I* met her, and if she doesn't exist..., then i must not either.

I want to meet Cazz, Starcapone, oh.... and ...ummm

glowsticks...

I'ld be happy to meet BlueAngel again.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by translucent:

At the last Apple meetup, we sat at a round corner table at the far end of the padded wall (the wall that separates the bar from the dining room).

God damn... I sat two people away from you. I thought you were a couple that got seated there but weren't part of the board. Don't *do* that. I'll look for you next time.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Iliana is intriguing, I guess what I'd really like is when I meet a clubplaneteer I remember their board name, their real name AND what they look like cwm32.gif

------------------

Be good and if you can't be good, be good at it....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by petrol:

I'ld be happy to meet BlueAngel again.

Have we met?? If I was drunk then that doesn't count cause I won't remember. You gotta show up when I'm still sober!! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Those people who are uncomfortable in themselves are disagreeable to others.” — William Hazlitt

boobielogo2.jpg

brandie

translucent

sosultan

cuteboobie

b2b

russ reign

you dyslexic or something confused.gif

------------------

signature.jpg

There is no mistake so great as that of always being right. - visionsofmind

Dam i want to meet that guy GLowball i hear its a cool guy ... but know one wants to meet him also lol........ I want my hands on that little bitch Gravity but other then anything else .. love to meet with everyone ..

------------------

martin.gif

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.