Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was never fired from Tunnel

Originally posted by DJ Renegade:

But you will be one day when Tunnel figures out who obviously cluless you and Laanie really are.

We don't you both go make little clueless kids together and live happily ever after?

Sorry you could never get a job in a strip club Laanie and that I make more in a night here then you make at Tunnel ever since you started LOOOOOOSER!!

Well it looks like someone is a bit sour....didnt your mom ever tell you that if you dont have anything nice to say, say nothing at all...tsk tsk

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA Dude you really need to seek therapy or some anger management. You're right I didn't fire you. I was really quite nice about it. I said to you on the phone Your services are no longer needed at Tunnel for any date in the forseeable future. cwm24.gif OK SO I FIRED YOU. Jesus not like it's the first time you've been fired especially from TUNNEL. cwm25.gif

Just go about your business we wish you luck on your new endeavour. cwm41.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Originally posted by DJ Renegade:

We don't you both go make little clueless kids together and live happily ever after?

Sorry you could never get a job in a strip club Laanie and that I make more in a night here then you make at Tunnel ever since you started LOOOOOOSER!!

wow - how old are you???

*oooo you're a SLUT* blahblah blah.

it looks like she's crying . . . that was an *ouchie*

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

tunnel is dead. period. stop mourning. it will never be the same again without baez / teneglia. let it goooooo...

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

yo renegade i always gave you mad props in the past for what you were doing and for hooking me up but this has to be said.

stop the crying and move on with it. i understand that you are pissed but bro you are bringing all this drama upon yourself and you need to grow up......

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg