Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do men prefer natural beauty ? or fake beauty ?

If you have a great personality and a sense of humor for the silly..

you are atractive in my book babe!

(But a nice ass sure adds to that package! RRRRRRrrr)

I think I have Spring fever now!

(Mugz shoots back into the sex boards)

------------------

Mugwumpeyes02.jpg

"Preposterous ASS! That never read so far to know the cause why music was ordained! Was it not to refresh the mind of man, after his studies, or his usual PAIN?

-Shakespear

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-30-2001).]

I personnally pefer natural, but who's gonna say the opposit ?

For breasts, i love small ones...sincerely...

Some girls with big one think that because they have big breast, all men will fall in love with them...even if they're ugly...

------------------

tomix3.gif

Originally posted by frenchbread:

there is nothing like natural beauty...

it's not about size...size has nothing to do with how pretty...

i personally have no preference as far as breast size is concerned...i have been with girls with all different breast size...

i definitely like natural much better...i rather my girl is natural and flat than silicon...

talking about natural beauty, i love when girls wear no make-up...

Salut, tu es d'où ? Moi je suis sur Paris.

------------------

tomix3.gif

Originally posted by Tomix:

I personnally pefer natural, but who's gonna say the opposit ?

For breasts, i love small ones...sincerely...

Some girls with big one think that because they have big breast, all men will fall in love with them...even if they're ugly...

Yeh i like small (but perfectly formed) ones as well. Big ones look like udders wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I saw the layout, and it looks like implants, given her body structure. She's a beautiful woman, but did she look too manly or what? I like women with an athletic build, but that's overkill, way too much meat for me...

BTW, natural is always best in my book. I don't think makeup should be ignored (hated that 'natural' look in the 90s), but 99% of women shouldn't alter their body. I'll agree with the goatqueen - small, perky breasts are great too!

Originally posted by Unbound:

before i answear your question would you clarify ...real men or fake ones?

I can explain what a fake men is ..

I guess guys who get PENIS enlargement = chics with implants.

Men with fake hair and fake muscles gained by steroid use. Men who fake "manliness" like Andrew Dice Clay

A real man = can attract women without all the hype.

Originally posted by Tomix:

Originally posted by frenchbread:

there is nothing like natural beauty...

it's not about size...size has nothing to do with how pretty...

i personally have no preference as far as breast size is concerned...i have been with girls with all different breast size...

i definitely like natural much better...i rather my girl is natural and flat than silicon...

talking about natural beauty, i love when girls wear no make-up...

Salut, tu es d'où ? Moi je suis sur Paris.

salut tomix, ca va?...je suis de bretagne...ecoute desole si je tappe sans accents...j'ai un clavier americain...

ca fait longtemps que tu es ici?...

p.s.: je viens juste d'ouvrir un post intitule "francaises, francais" histoire de reperer les autres membres de ce board qui sont francais, ou au moins francophones...

------------------

all.jpg

LOLOL men are such full of shit!! LOLOLOL

i've had implants for 3 years (got them when i was 19) and I have yet had one man tell me i was less attractive for having fake boobs. as a matter of fact, women give me more grief over my boobies then anyone!! if it wasnt for me being very thin, i don't think anyone would ever question the realness of my boobs. they are not grossly big... and NO i didnt get them to gain attention from men. i got them because i wanted them... god blessed me with a butt, so i had to help myself to the boobs to weigh it out. i'm sure some angry women will reply to this post telling me how insecure they think i am, and how real boobs are so much better, nothing i havent heard before. people are so biter...

i think if you are happy with what you have, then GREAT! but hey if you're not, and you want to do something about it, then GREAT!

who are any of us to judge??

save all the "inner beauty" shit, everyone knows that is not how the world works. sounds great in a perfect world, but it's not... so why pretend??!!

What's wrong with Playboy? It's more about lifestyle than anything, their pictorials are done with a lot of taste, and just about all of their models are natural. I'd put it in the same category as Victoria's Secret.

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

[This message has been edited by resident (edited 04-30-2001).]

If so many people prefer "natural", then how does Playboy (or any other men's magazine...considering most are filled with fake boobs, lips, etc.) stay in business?

I'm just curious, are you guys in to "fake" when it comes to fantasy (no pun intended) and "natural" when it comes to someone you date?

It seems Pam Anderson doesn't have any trouble finding work!?! wink.gif

Originally posted by playboychick:

If so many people prefer "natural", then how does Playboy (or any other men's magazine...considering most are filled with fake boobs, lips, etc.) stay in business?

I'm just curious, are you guys in to "fake" when it comes to fantasy (no pun intended) and "natural" when it comes to someone you date?

It seems Pam Anderson doesn't have any trouble finding work!?! wink.gif

Because we are all different.

I have never bought a copy of playboy and probably never will. The women in there aren't REAL women, only a very small amount of women look like that. For me they are just airbrushed barbie dolls.. far too perfects to get me going.

Sure they look great, but do nothing for me.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by nikilina:

i've had implants for 3 years (got them when i was 19) and I have yet had one man tell me i was less attractive for having fake boobs. as a matter of fact, women give me more grief over my boobies then anyone!! if it wasnt for me being very thin, i don't think anyone would ever question the realness of my boobs. they are not grossly big... and NO i didnt get them to gain attention from men. i got them because i wanted them... god blessed me with a butt, so i had to help myself to the boobs to weigh it out. i'm sure some angry women will reply to this post telling me how insecure they think i am, and how real boobs are so much better, nothing i havent heard before. people are so biter...

i think if you are happy with what you have, then GREAT! but hey if you're not, and you want to do something about it, then GREAT!

save all the "inner beauty" shit, everyone knows that is not how the world works. sounds great in a perfect world, but it's not... so why pretend??!!

I agree with ya over the women giving you more grief. They can be so nasty. Mine are real and rather large. I guess for someone of my height, big boobs are unusual. The men I can deal with, but the women point at me and get into discussions over them. Some rub up against me to see if they're real too!

(Actually, I was getting ready for a reduction when my b/f talked me out of it, for reasons I agree with.)

And I agree with ya on another point...I don't think just b/c someone got implants (or any other plastic surgery) means they're insecure. Hell, the reason why I wanted my reduction was so it would be easier to run, fit into a bullet proof vest (ya' dont wanna wear those when you have a big chest!), and wear normal clothes. It had nothing to do with being insecure.

thanks!! about time i found another girl that feels the same way!!

i love when they stand in a group and point at you... "Oh MY god, LOOK at her boobs! DO you think they are REAL!" Lords knows a skinny girl like could never have boobs!!! Gimme a break!! I usually flash them, it gives them something to really talk about!!

It's never the good looking girls though, its usually the fat girls, or the flat chested ugly girls that really want boobs.

Oh well... i just giggle at them.

"don't hate me cause i'm beautiful, hate me because you're jealous!!"

Originally posted by playboychick:

I agree with ya over the women giving you more grief. They can be so nasty. Mine are real and rather large. I guess for someone of my height, big boobs are unusual. The men I can deal with, but the women point at me and get into discussions over them. Some rub up against me to see if they're real too!

(Actually, I was getting ready for a reduction when my b/f talked me out of it, for reasons I agree with.)

And I agree with ya on another point...I don't think just b/c someone got implants (or any other plastic surgery) means they're insecure. Hell, the reason why I wanted my reduction was so it would be easier to run, fit into a bullet proof vest (ya' dont wanna wear those when you have a big chest!), and wear normal clothes. It had nothing to do with being insecure.

I'll have to agree with nikilina and playboychick a bit here...Women can be downright devious when it comes to looks of another female. I'm not saying I'm all that and a bag of chips but just b/c of the contacts I wear I get all kinds of retarded comments, mostly from women. From men, its usually a compliment like oh nice eyes or something, but for some reason, chicks (yes the ones that cluck) always have to find something wrong to make themselves feel better. Why do we have to look down at one another and *outdo* each other? It may sound corny but I find beauty in all people, but apparently some women have to "come out on top" and feel like they have to compete with other women. I remember either someone telling me or reading it in a magazine...that women get all fussied up not for men but for other women. Weird, eh? cwm3.gif ...And I don't think beauty can be totally *faked* b/c sooner or later the truth always come out.

-Jamms "ireadwaytoomanycosmomags"

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

i've had implants for 3 years (got them when i was 19) and I have yet had one man tell me i was less attractive for having fake boobs.

that's fucked up... of course a guy is not going to tell you to your face that they don't like fake boobs. they wanna get laid, no? that's like shopping with your bf/so -- if you ask, mostly likely they're not going to say "oh yeah that outfit makes you look fat." cwm13.gif

ps: this is not a bash. you sound very comfortable about your investment. but were you not happy before them?

------------------

sig3.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

Originally posted by toastednut:

that's fucked up... of course a guy is not going to tell you to your face that they don't like fake boobs. they wanna get laid, no? that's like shopping with your bf/so -- if you ask, mostly likely they're not going to say "oh yeah that outfit makes you look fat." cwm13.gif

ps: this is not a bash. you sound very comfortable about your investment. but were you not happy before them?

Hey i LOVE your signature!! Stalk.. love it.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

For the longest time I wanted to stay all natural, until I met my boyfriend. Now don't get me wrong he is not pushing me to get them done, in fact he is leaving it up to me. I now know the time is right to get them done, because I have someone who loves me for me and not just because I have a big chest. I too also have the ass and hips but small breasts and small waist, so to even out everything, a cup or 2 bigger would not hurt. And I am not ugly either, just a perfectionist if you will.

cwm1.gif

thanks!! about time i found another girl that feels the same way!!

i love when they stand in a group and point at you... "Oh MY god, LOOK at her boobs! DO you think they are REAL!" Lords knows a skinny girl like could never have boobs!!! Gimme a break!! I usually flash them, it gives them something to really talk about!!

It's never the good looking girls though, its usually the fat girls, or the flat chested ugly girls that really want boobs.

Oh well... i just giggle at them.

"don't hate me cause i'm beautiful, hate me because you're jealous!!"

Hey...if i made fun of you would you flash me too

cwm12.gif no but on a serious note i like my women real. fake isn't the way 2 go, its just too unnatural.

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

i've had implants for 3 years (got them when i was 19) and I have yet had one man tell me i was less attractive for having fake boobs.

ok...

first you should really not generalize...generalization is probably one of the worst things you can do...you start with men are all like this...then it's blacks are all like that...then it's jews are all like this...and it just gets bad...

now as for the implants...i'm not saying implants make you look worse...when they are done right, you shouldn't be able to know they are there...and then they don't make you look worse...very often they are not done right...then they look bad...

but believe it or not some guys are not just about boobs...you may think "ah he's just bullshitin'..."...but trust me i am not...my ex-girlfriend was slightly bumpier than a bread board...strong emphasis on slightly...well, that didn't make her look any less sexy...she is hot, hot hot!!!...big boobs do not equal sexy...

you have to see the overall physical picture...

ok...

agreed: we shouldn't judge others when they do something to feel better about themselves...

but see a lot of girls do that not to feel better about themselves directly...rather they do that to get more attention from guys and feel better about themselves from that...

now that sucks...because if those guys give you attention only if you have big ones, then they really aren't worth the time...and that is then really a sad excuse for getting augmentation...

so if you are getting implants for yourself, to feel better about yourself...good for you...but i don't think it's necessary...

well...

you may not believe it, but that is true too...

i have met girls that were gorgeous...i mean when i first saw them i thought "wow she is p-r-e-t-t-y..."...well in some of these cases, after talking a while with them i thought to to myself "ok she is pretty, but you know what, i could not have a conversation with her...she just doesn't click..."...so big boobs or not, i am just not attracted...

hey...these are just some of my opinions...

you don't have to believe me...you can think i'm just a typical man...always lying...or you can start to think "ok maybe all guys don't think the same way"...just like all girls are different...

regardless, i stand by my now fully loaded guns: fake boobs don't make it...they don't necessarily break it either...it just all depends... cwm12.gif

------------------

"self improvement is masturbation. self destruction is the answer." - tyler durden

[This message has been edited by frenchbread (edited 04-30-2001).]