Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos, Tsettos, Tsettos!!

ABOUT TIME WE HAVE SOMEBODY WHO HAS GOOD TASTE.HE'S GREAT AT TEMPTS,BUT I MUST SAY THE LAST TWO TIMES I WHENT TO EXIT IN APRIL HE WAS GOOD IN THE BEGINING AND BAD AT THE END OF HIS SETS. THATS BECAUSE I THINK HE WAS JUST GETTING FUCKING SICK OF THAT PLACE AND DIDN'T WANT TO BE THERE, BUT I DONT THINK HE WILL LET HIS TEMPTS CROWD DOWN.

Well i don't know about tempts cuz i've never been there- i stick w/ the hamptons- but times i heard him at exit were just like you said... he had a decent beginning and all down hill from there. But thats just b/c it wasn't his scene. I don't think he got sick of exit, i just don't think he ever really fit in. He's a 3 or 4 hour dj who gets you amped for a short time, perfect for all the shore clubs w/o afterhours. He's not an afterhours dj period, let alone a nyc after hours dj. I can remember going by the booth @ like 8 and he would just be sitting there throwing on tracks, not into it at all. He just wanted to get out of there and its perfectly understandable. Don't get me wrong, i like him, definetly not my favorite but i think he's good. I personally think he does have great mixing skills and would love to hear him in his element at tempts one day- gotta head down this summer.

-Rob

------------------

And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors.

Guest temptsboy

Floyd you are exactly right. Denny is very good for one place Tempts. Listen I am not saying that he is not good for the city but there are so many great Djs out there that its very hard to compete. But at Tempts that is his home. He does not have to spin until six in the morning and he can blow his load a lot earlier. I like Denny when he plays the shit he likes to play and not when he gets all artsy. I think he has been doing that a little bit this year. Aside from that I always have a great time at Tempts and he is a major reason why so hopefully he will right the ship a little this year and play some energetic music like he has for the past few years....

Tsettos is good, but he does falter after awhile.

Studio 6, the crackhouse that it is, plays good shit, but I haven't hit any Northern places yet, so I cannot compare. I usually skip right past them and hit NYC.

Plasmic Honey & Johnny Viscious are right now my two choices for the best DJs around. They phuck shit up night after night. They just get heavier & heavier every hour they are on. When they spin at Shampoo, it is always a good time & you leave there with a smile on your face every time.

I have never been to the Tempts so maybe I havent heard him in his "place". I know when he was at Exit it was always the same thing. He started off great and really dropped off around 5:00. Ill have to check him out there. Also I have to admit, I heard his Welcome to the Underground 2 CD and I was impressed.

Well..... yet ANOTHER highly intelligent response from GHETTORAT. In case you haven't figured it out yet no one really gives a shit about you and your Motel 6 club. Has anyone ever really taken a look at the creatures down in AC. If you haven't please do. It's like a colony of Crypt Keepers. So my advise and I'm sure I can get some back up if need be....is.....STAY THERE with your busted peeps. rolleyes.gif Tsettos wouldn't play for you or your brother or baby's daddy or mothers father on a dare. GET it??? Go put some M&M's on layaway and get a life. tongue.gif

BRINGIT! biggrin.gif

Dont player hate Tsettos....

Agreed, he isnt the best DJ around, but he has blown up! So, give him some respect...

As for Studio 6, I've never really heard of it?? I mean, it seems to me that all the NYC headz go to tempts on the weekends in the summer...not Studio 6

Guest SHAWN

stop hatin' on this jerzey kid who made a nice name for himself. he might not be the best in the land, but he can definately hold his own - especially at Tempts. any for you young - AC loving clubbers out there....get with the program. AC get's the "busted-ass crowd award."

Who cares if Denny is spinning his ass off

or has his finger up his ass. Don't you get tired some days as work ( those who do work)

Go out and enjoy good times w/your friends and not the ones you met in the scene, the ones before!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy life and be safe !!!!

Ok Testtos has played some really heavy shit at EXIT before. Man I heard that guy go off a few times. I remember one night when my friends were trying to leave. They got their coats from the coat check and then came down to say good bye. They could not leave. These freaks were dancing with their jackets in their arms. Testtos was great at EXIT but he really did suck towards the end of the winter. I would wait and wait for the music to get better but it never happened. I really though about sitting down and falling asleep but my pills kept me up. Dam pills!

As for Tempts I am open and can't wait to check it out. I am sure that it is a good time. By the way what time does that place close. Anything to do afterwards. If not go to Studio it is open till Noon. It is a crack house but it is fun!

Originally posted by bringit:

YEP! EXACTLY.

To each their own!!

And as for the Zombie Nation comment..I've been at Tempts since opening weekend and I haven't heard him play it once.

Phoenix.....if you like Teo so much....I really can't see you saying you don't like Denny. They play almost the exact same music. But.....you're entitled to your own opinion.

Hit-it!

well, I think Teo has his own style ..as far as Denny goes, I only heard him spin at Tempts once (he was okay) but I heard him spin at EXIT many times and his hard-progressive type trance (razor & guido style) didn't resamble Teo's sets at all.

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by muthaload:

Give me a break, are you talking about 10 times a night Zombie Nation Tsettos. Hes good for about an hour and then I dont know what the hell he does. He gets so weak. To many vocal songs too.

I personally don't like him either but I guess to each their own

------------------

...Ph0eniX

YEP! EXACTLY.

To each their own!!

And as for the Zombie Nation comment..I've been at Tempts since opening weekend and I haven't heard him play it once.

Phoenix.....if you like Teo so much....I really can't see you saying you don't like Denny. They play almost the exact same music. But.....you're entitled to your own opinion.

Hit-it!

• 3 years later...