Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stories from the weekend?

We hung out at Bermuda Saturday night, music was a little off but the place wasn't packed & there was plenty of room to dance. Saw a lot of Factoryheadz there (Deeper represented). Surf Club was packed Sunday, A to Z was working "I turn to you" & there was a power failure & as soon as they turned the lights on there was a brawl in the back. Some of my housemates went to Tempts & said it was packed too.

Originally posted by crave2rave:

West Milford, NJ sucked! Oh well, what can you expect from a town with nothing but a mc donald's and 50 banks? I hope everyone is having fun at electric circus (without me, grrr)!!!!!!

...haha, I live in West Milford, NJ ...and it does suck, ...no it really really SUCKS!!! ...I hate it & I feel bad that you had to spend your 4th weekend here

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by a-tip:

my weekend was pretty good considering i blew $700 and 4 of my friends got locked up...but the highlight of the whole weekend was the sex and monday night at bermuda where eddie tore shit up..

Bermuda is the shit ...I had sex there on Sat. nite ..hehe

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Went to Tempts on Sunday night and it sucked big time. I got there pretty early at 9:45pm and there was also a power outage for about 15 minutes. The place filled up by 11:00pm and at least the air was working good, but Denny played such old stuff - even at the end when the lights went on some people were yelling "Denny you suck".

I just wish I could've afforded the Hampton Hotels and went to CPI's for Boris. At least in the Hamptons the clubs stay open longer and there actual after party "clubs"

Originally posted by india22:

Went to Tempts on Sunday night and it sucked big time. I got there pretty early at 9:45pm and there was also a power outage for about 15 minutes. The place filled up by 11:00pm and at least the air was working good, but Denny played such old stuff - even at the end when the lights went on some people were yelling "Denny you suck".

I just wish I could've afforded the Hampton Hotels and went to CPI's for Boris. At least in the Hamptons the clubs stay open longer and there actual after party "clubs"

I walked into Tempts around 1:30 ...can we say packed?? how could anybody have any fun in a place that's so crowded? ...was out of there in 15mins

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Guest SHAWN

TEMPTS WAS BETTER ON SAT. THAN IT WAS ON SUN. IT WAS WAY TOO PACKED ON SUN. BUT WE ALL HAD A BLAST. DENNY PLAYED A LOT OF VOCALS AND KEPT PLAYING THAT SONG UUUMPA-UUMPA MIXED IN W/ VARIOUS OTHERS SONGS. CROWDS WERE VERY ENERGETIC AND PEOPLE WERE WACKED AS USUAL.....

I was at Tempts on Sunday and it was ridiculously crowded, but I didn't think the music was all that bad. There was a lot of energy in that place, but again I just got aggravated with the lack of space. I made my way over to Bermuda for a little while - the music was pretty good, but the crowd was awful - at least what there was of a crowd. As for Surf Club - is it me or do the people get ugglier each year? What an ugly sight that was. All in all - Seaside was just OK this weekend.

Hey...I went to XS and then Bermuda friday night...Ugh!!They were both dead!!sucked so we went back to house and partied all night there...was home by 1:30am..some went back to XS after Bermuda and said around that time it got better including crowd and music..when I was at XS earlier music sucked!!Disco shit and 103.5 crap,,Bermuda the music was alot better with Boris but noone was in there..Saturday stayed in and partied again all night in house since I cant deal with the holiday crowds at tempts..sunday was ready to go to surf club but some friends came back and said it was a mob scene and was so hot in there and line was down the block so we said fuck that and got fucked up at house and went to tempts around 12ish till 3:30ish..holy shit it was packed and music was decent in beginning and that got horrible..went back to house partied some more...and then monday we hit bermuda again for baez..music was fuckin sick!!wish he could be in tempts cause I will never go back to bermuda since in my opinion no energy and i hate the set up..plus i took 4 pills which none hit me so i wasnt into it i was tires from lack of sleep all weekend..so back to house at closing and partied all night again,went into some holes...and tuesday day some more holes,and relaxed in house since it was shitty out..it was beautiful rest of weekend thank god,got a phat tan..well it is already wednesday ,only 2 more days till the crackdiet starts again and I cant fuckin wait!Anyone else going down this weekend?I will be at tempts saturday and prob surf sunday..Later..Robyn..=)

------------------

ClubGirl...=)

Hey...I went to XS and then Bermuda friday night...Ugh!!They were both dead!!sucked so we went back to house and partied all night there...was home by 1:30am..some went back to XS after Bermuda and said around that time it got better including crowd and music..when I was at XS earlier music sucked!!Disco shit and 103.5 crap,,Bermuda the music was alot better with Boris but noone was in there..Saturday stayed in and partied again all night in house since I cant deal with the holiday crowds at tempts..sunday was ready to go to surf club but some friends came back and said it was a mob scene and was so hot in there and line was down the block so we said fuck that and got fucked up at house and went to tempts around 12ish till 3:30ish..holy shit it was packed and music was decent in beginning and that got horrible..went back to house partied some more...and then monday we hit bermuda again for baez..music was fuckin sick!!wish he could be in tempts cause I will never go back to bermuda since in my opinion no energy and i hate the set up..plus i took 4 pills which none hit me so i wasnt into it i was tires from lack of sleep all weekend..so back to house at closing and partied all night again,went into some holes...and tuesday day some more holes,and relaxed in house since it was shitty out..it was beautiful rest of weekend thank god,got a phat tan..well it is already wednesday ,only 2 more days till the crackdiet starts again and I cant fuckin wait!Anyone else going down this weekend?I will be at tempts saturday and prob surf sunday..Later..Robyn..=)

------------------

ClubGirl...=)

I was in the Hamptons Sat. till Mon. and had SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN + some drama, but it was a good weekend for me and my girls. Neptuns...I'm in love with that place. It was my first time taking pill(daytime)and can I just say OMG...I just don't know why I waited so long to do it when the sun is out? That night we went to Life and had a GREAT time. Sun. we were @ Neptuns all day and it was better than ever (lots of fun). CPI...what a night!!!had a blast with my friends and Boris is such a cutie. On Monday went home and didn't go out...just couldn't move my legs. Anyway, I can't wait for this weekend. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Take care guys.

I went to Tempts saturday and it was pretty good because it wasn't to packed. Me and my boys got loaded and teared that place apart.But I've heard better music out Tsettos. Sunday went to the Surf Club between 5 to 9 and it was good pregame.Then headed for Tempts at 12 and it was out of fucking control,stepped inside couldn't move.The crowd was good and the fucking music was off the hook. Also A huge fight almost broke out near the bathroom all the girls were screaming and ran for the girls room and it took the bouncers 10 mins to calm down there own big ass crazy looking bouncer I thought he was going to go ape shits.Had a blast.

I have to say the obvious. Tsettos (I'm assuming) played more mainstream stuff on Sunday, because they were broadcasting live on KTU. It was packed, but then again it was a holiday weekend. Can anyone count how many Whitney Houston songs Tsettos played Sun. night though?