Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Saturday!

Hey Robyn...good to see u & Chris!!! I was there for only a little while & thought the place got too packed for my liking...headed over to XS with Gene & Chris & can I tell ya....the music was ON POINT (to my surprise)

See ya this weekend!

SMOKEE

Hello Gene...whats up?..yes I know silly that you were at Tempts Saturday..we talked and you introduced me to Nikki and Primo..remember?=)..Yes I know we still have yet to do Tempts on a sunday and i love it there on sundays..we are gonna do it not this weeekend since we have a wedding sunday and prob wont be down unless we come down fr-sat only but prob weekend after since thats the only other monday in august that I dont have to be at work MOnday till 10:30 am rather than 8:30am..I kno time off rest of year since I used it all..Plus before tempts on sunday i want to go to surf club to hear andrew spin since i only heard him once there for like an hour this year..im ususally to cracked out from night before and plus im not a big fan of surf..well maybe we will see you fri night otherwise wknd after and why dont yous come same sunday as us which would be wknd of 8/14..Talk to ya later,,Robyn..=)

Amen! ...I think Denny did great. He closed with "Your LOVE is taking me over" ...and how phat was "Missing you" played on top of "I learned from the best" at the beginning of the night?! ...it was too packed in there though

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Sorry Emmitt...Unfortanately I was not there the Saturday before this past so I cant compare..I heard it was sick though and that the music was great..BUt I liked the music alot this past Saturday but then again I didnt get there till like 12ish to 3ish..and where i was on dancefloor right underneath stage it wasnt too packed..plenty of room to dance...yes when walking to bathroom and to leave it was packed..I guess I just had a good spot..where were you hangin?Well see ya some time at tempts maybe..Later..ClubGirl..=)

Hey Jack whats up sweetie?He closed with your love is taking me over?????Damn!!!That is one of my favorites!!Oh well..Yeah my fav of the night was "Elements"...sick@!!I wish he played more of "Movin up" which he mixed in with elements right after I believe..That song is too good,.who does that song and where can I get it..Well maybe we will see you fri if we go fri-sat,,but we are leaving saturday if we do go since we have a wedding sunday..=(.see ya soon..Robyn..=)

Originally posted by ClubGirl:

Hello Gene...whats up?..yes I know silly that you were at Tempts Saturday..we talked and you introduced me to Nikki and Primo..remember?=)..Yes I know we still have yet to do Tempts on a sunday and i love it there on sundays..we are gonna do it not this weeekend since we have a wedding sunday and prob wont be down unless we come down fr-sat only but prob weekend after since thats the only other monday in august that I dont have to be at work MOnday till 10:30 am rather than 8:30am..I kno time off rest of year since I used it all..Plus before tempts on sunday i want to go to surf club to hear andrew spin since i only heard him once there for like an hour this year..im ususally to cracked out from night before and plus im not a big fan of surf..well maybe we will see you fri night otherwise wknd after and why dont yous come same sunday as us which would be wknd of 8/14..Talk to ya later,,Robyn..=)

Robyn, I do remember seeing you & introducing you to Primo & Nikki, for some reason I thought you didn't remember, (don't mind me my brain's shot today). biggrin.gif I'm also off on Monday August the 21st so I'm definitely going to Tempts that Sunday & staying till closing. See you soon.

Hey Smokee whats up?It was nice seeing you too at Tempts Saturday..Yeah I hate XS Saturdays ususally the music sux..Are you going down this wknd?We may be down fri-sat but leaving sat night since we have wedding sunday..=(..well see ya soon sweetie..Robyn..=)

Wow!!Tempts Saturday was sick..Denny was definitely on point all night...sick energy in there..and not toooo too packed...You could actually move...The best part of the night was when he dropped "Elements".one of my all time favorites..I went nuts...He dropped some other oldies too which I loive.....Anyone else there??See yas this weekend..Byee..ClubGirl..=)

Last minute decision - made it to Tempts on Saturday - it was pretty good, but it was too packed. I do think it was better last weekend. ClubGirl - I am with you on The Elements thing - thought I died and woke up 2 years ago!

Well - XS Fri nite, Tempts Sat, Surf Sunday then Tempts AGAIN Sunday nite...

It was good Sat nite - got a little too crowded, but honestly the vibe in Tempts is NUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

HATED Tempts on Sunday nite - it's the RUDEST crowd I have EVER delt with...

Good to hang up at the booth though and meet Denny, and see TEO T - thanks for letting Keith know I REALLY know you. I don't think he believed me! :-(

See everyone this weekend...

K