Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One wish of mine for Tempts this weekend!!!

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

I am asking all of you tempts peeps lets get really crazy this sat. I want to see it rain in that place. So if any of you are up to it like me we will shower that place with water no matter if the guidos like it or not. And anyway its supposed to be really hot this weekend so why not get wet.

Sometimes some people have no clue as to what the hell it is falling on them, claiming to be water...I know, beacuse I was pissed when these chicks were pelting people with water guns...I didn't know what the hell it was and they had a nerve to have an attitude when I asked...So consider this a warning...Not everyone wants it on them.

My $.02

Sorridete smile.gif

------------------

Tutto e possibile!

I totally agree one time i was rolling real hard and got splashed with water, i though someone spit on me. I mean just because someone thinks its cool or funny others may not...

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

Sometimes some people have no clue as to what the hell it is falling on them, claiming to be water...I know, beacuse I was pissed when these chicks were pelting people with water guns...I didn't know what the hell it was and they had a nerve to have an attitude when I asked...So consider this a warning...Not everyone wants it on them.

My $.02

Sorridete smile.gif

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Guest ally

Although I won't be at Tempts this weekend, I have been there (almost every time) when people are emptying their water bottles on the crowd. I am sorry, this isn't the beach where it feels good to be spritzed with water. We are sweating and hot enough that we don't need luke wark water thrown in our faces. Yes, I wear gel and mascara. Neither feels too good in my eyes because people need to play water tag while they're out clubbing. Keep your water bottles (and super soakers?!?! That is just plain SILLY) for your thirst. Or, if your friends like the way it feels, you play little water games with them, not 1,000 people that you don't know. Thanks!

smile.gif Ally

Temptsboy was a waterboy in high school. What's up with the obessision of throwing water and telling everybody what to do to have fun. Some people perfer to dance. Your always saying how gay people that go to Belmar is you ever read your post, mabye you belong there better yet go to Tempts on teen night I heard they like to throw water then.

If i see anyone with a super soaker in any club i am going to break it over there forehead. this isn't kidddie park, nor is it a rave, some people need to grow the fuck up..

Originally posted by ally:

Although I won't be at Tempts this weekend, I have been there (almost every time) when people are emptying their water bottles on the crowd. I am sorry, this isn't the beach where it feels good to be spritzed with water. We are sweating and hot enough that we don't need luke wark water thrown in our faces. Yes, I wear gel and mascara. Neither feels too good in my eyes because people need to play water tag while they're out clubbing. Keep your water bottles (and super soakers?!?! That is just plain SILLY) for your thirst. Or, if your friends like the way it feels, you play little water games with them, not 1,000 people that you don't know. Thanks!

smile.gif Ally

------------------

I totally agree joeserra. That water incident I had was @ DJias in Belmar. I really thought those chicks were crazy! But being the nice person I am I tried to calmly tell them to stop it (at least in my direction) but to no avail. I really wanted to smack the mess out of them and throw thier water pistols clear across the bar. I am actually going to DJias Friday night and I WILL do it if they act up with that crap.

rocket-man.gif

Please don't think I am a mean person, but I don't like to be violated like that. It really takes a lot for me to get pissed and kick someones butt. Hey no one else is looking out for me but me...I'm really a cool cat. verycool.gif

Sorridette!!! smile.gif

------------------

Tutto e possibile!

yo what up buck??

Originally posted by joeserra:

its jerkoffs like you that can ruin a good night for 1000 others. If you wanna party and act like a dick......get off exit 98 and just stay in belmar and dejais.

------------------

what up kid, where in bk do you live?

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

I totally agree joeserra. That water incident I had was @ DJias in Belmar. I really thought those chicks were crazy! But being the nice person I am I tried to calmly tell them to stop it (at least in my direction) but to no avail. I really wanted to smack the mess out of them and throw thier water pistols clear across the bar. I am actually going to DJias Friday night and I WILL do it if they act up with that crap.

rocket-man.gif

Please don't think I am a mean person, but I don't like to be violated like that. It really takes a lot for me to get pissed and kick someones butt. Hey no one else is looking out for me but me...I'm really a cool cat. verycool.gif

Sorridette!!! smile.gif

------------------

I won't be at Tempts either but I think people who are throwing the water are immature assholes who need to attract attention to themselves. If you wanna play with water guns go to your mother's house & have a water fight in the kitchen, keep that immature corny-ass baby shit out of the clubs you infantile jerk-offs.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.