Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BUCK and RALLY AND SMOKKEEEEEE. READ

ok ok I didn't want to do this too ya but you asked for it,

yo smoke they don't know about us yet, well if you DON"T KNOW YOUR ASS BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!!

WELCOME TO THE RMWF (REALLY MESSY WRESTLING FEDERATION) (program has already begun due to the presidents speach on how he does K in his living room with Chelsea)

In the ring at this time is the tag team Champs Smokee and Scramble and there opponents Rally and UncleBuck..

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BOYS AND GIRLS, ANIMALS AND SPECIES OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES,

THE CPBBS PROUDLY BRINGS TO YOU THE TAG TEAM BETTER KNOW AS,

THE TERRIBLE TWOSOME,

DOUBLE TROUBLE,

THE S AND S EXPRESS,

2NOT2FUKWIT

CHRIS SQUARED,

SMOKEDAWG AND SCRAMBLICIOUS....

BARK AT EM SMOKE, SHOWEM THOSE TEETH!!

GRRRRRRRRRR....

AND THE BELL RINGS THERE OFF,

This is your announcer Lesz B. Mangled.

With my play by play color commentary, and on my left is the dastardly D. V. NT-acts.

And the lock up, buck and smoke in the ring first, rally and scramz on the outside, and I whip to the ropes by buck.

Closline attempt but smoke just did a gorilla roll and head butted buck in the nads!!

Buck is down, in comes rally and stomps on smoke in comes scramz,

All 4 men in the ring, mayhem is breaking loose folks!!

Ref breaks it up and sends the other 2 back to their corners, Start!

Buck hits a suplex on smoke, buck goes for his finisher, the unclebuckfucker (a reverse anal penetration) but smoke trips him and blows blunt smoke in his eyes, (ouch that's gotta hurt)

LBM: oh the carnage, stop this fight now, it's gone on too long, for the love of god!!

DVN:shut up piss wad.

Buck down, smoke stomps on him, for a bit and waves to the crowd, takes a pull, does a bump, and mashes buck somemore!!

DVN: strange how those 2 Chelsea boys, scramble and Smokee, can't wrestle if there life depended on it, but they sure know how to dance, makes ya wonder..

(Scramble hears this and starts walking toward the announcement table)

Meanwhile back in the ring...

LBM: as the k starts to effect Smokess coordination, buck manages to get the tag.

DVN: good the bad GUYS ARE GONNA KICK THOSE SISSY BOYS ASSSES!!HAHHAHAH ***GASP*** I --- CANN--T---T-- BRR-EAA----T---HHH--HH--HH..

LBM frown.gifgrinning) it seems to me DVN Scramble heard you talking:

(Through the headset but from a distance)

Scramble hear you bitch, give me this thing SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, give me that headset

DVN; AHHHHH (being choked by the headset cord)

Scramble: what's up NYC????

First and foremost I want to lay to waste some rumors circulating, first off me and the Dawg out there getting his hurt on have been thinkin: and we come to the conclusion that we will NOT TOLERATE bitchdom! Yes that's right bitch dom meaning pansy ass fuckers who want to flap there gums like and old toothless lady tryin to eat beef jerky..

(back in the ring)

LBM: Rally is starting to get the best of Smokee there is clearly a size advantage.

Smokee looks hurt.. And he's back to his feet staggering HOW DOES HE DO IT, talk about tenacity! He's got so much heart, you can beat him, destroy him break his bones, but as long as he's breathing he will get back up and come back at ya, OH NO SOMEONES GOTTA DO SOMETHING! STAY DOWN SMOKEE, please for the love of god STAY DOWN!! And he's up AGAIN!!!

OMG! (Meanwhile at the ring announcers table)

Scramble: and as far as your concerned DVN you're now my personal bitch! BITCH!

And as far as you 2 mutants in the ring,

well all I gotta say is smokes already taken care of unclenutterbutter and Rallygeriatricshoes how you even standing without you walker, want me to order the rascal 2000 for you? I will I'm good like that!

RALLY: Fuck you scramble see your boy I am gonna do the same to you!

(Smokee looks unconscious, and rally is still stomping away)

Scramble: oh ya

HIDE YOUR WOMAN AND LOCK UP YOUR BITCHES,

CAUSE I GOT ONE WORD FOR YA, SAY IT WIT ME

SCRAM-BLE-LIC-IOUS!!!!!

I GOT WORK TO DO MOVE..

(Stepping on DVN's head)

DVN: ouuuuuuuuccchhhhh!!!!!

LBM: now scramble back in!

It looks to me that buck and Smokee are both out for Sunday brunch...

The lock up, blows exchange, its a fisticuffs people!!!

It looks like a schoolyard fight, these 2 are going at it, talk about bad blood.

Whip to the ropes, lariat clothesline, miss, scramble counters with a bulldog, picks up rally, set up for a running power bomb, too much momentum, Rallys breaks free,

Counters with a frankensteiner..

oww that hurts.

Rally goes for a Boston crab, but scramble quickly flips over and a kick to the head of rally, both dazed, scramble up belly to belly suplex, scramble going to the top rope!

throwin up the 2 birds!!!

Here comes buck and pushes him off.

Scramble falling to the mat.. ouch.

Rally up! Starts shit talking "I got you now punk!"

I am gonna do my bouncing man dance all over your head as if you were a hard trance track!!

Buck seems to be coming to his senses.

Smokees still out of it.

Dvn you ok down there?

(DVN getting up putting on his headset)

DVN: Im ok what day is it?

LBM: Rally does his dance, but WAIT!

Scramble is shaking he's HULKIN UP, and the kicks don't seem to effect him, now form Rally a flurry, a left, aright, a double fisted, a left, a ri… wait scramble grabs his hand, Rally with a look of fear, Scramble shakes his head no,

SCRAMBLE!!!(yelling) NO ONE DANCES IN MY HOUSE BUT ME AND THE SMOKESTER!!!"

Starts wailing on rally with his own walker!

In comes buck, swings scramble ducks kick to the gut the DIAMOND CUTTER on buck!

Bucks done!

Rally whipped out side the ring, picks up a chair and waits until scramble comes out of the ring then plasters him with it, OH NO Scramble seems to be knocked out!

Rally laughs

Wait what's this who's coming, out, it's the blackout song playing that's Blondeees music!!

Here comes Blondeee down the ramp.

LBM: what's she doing, it appears she's undoing her top!!!

DVN: puppies!!!More more more!

LBM: She runs over to rally and flashes him!

DVN: flash me flash me please!!!

LBM:Rally smile and has that deer in the headlights look, wait what's happening, why is he shaking, I THINK HIS PACEMAKER CAN'T TAKE IT , HES GOING INTO CARDIAC ARREST, HES DOWN!

It seems like his old heart couldn't take to see Blonde's puppies.

Bucks the only one in the ring, and the ref starts to count 1-2-3-4-5-6-7

Wait her comes Smokee in from behind buck and buck doesn't see him, he drops to his knee and gives the Buckster a low blow, Buck down…

Now Smokee is fired up, a punch, a kick a stomp, another and another, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10crowd repeats with the blows!

Buck down, Smokee gets up and the crowd goes nut!

Smokeee jumps on the second turnbuckle and points to the crowd, they love the Smokester, and I think its TIME FOLKS, yes it is time, he's gonna DANCE!

Smokee does his DUCKBILL DANCE and the crowd goes fuckin nuts (oops sorry FCC)

Stomp on buck, picks buck up, Scrambles up.

Scramble a bit dazed, on the apron, sticks a boot up as buck comes to the ropes and it connects with buck's head. Now Smokee and Scramble give each other the eye, its time people. This match is almost over!!

The tag made to scramble. In comes Scramble, and they both dance!!!!

They grab buck up and set him up for their double finisher, the C and C connection, (a double suplex)

And they hit it!!

Scramble grabs buck once more pulling him into the center of the ring, goes up to the top rope and stands there, the Crowd is on there feet banging there chairs they all want to see the most electrifying move in all of wrestling history, the DELICIOUSDEMOLITION! (A moonsault off the tope rope)

AND HE DOES IT!

He hooks the leg, 1-2-3 this match is over!!!! Your winner!

SCRAMBLE AND SMOKEE!!!

This has been a mangledmess production, goodnight everyone.

DVN: oh my head got a lude????

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Ohhhhhhh shit...ROFLMFAOOOOOOOO

Bro...that was the absolute funniest thing I ever seen posted on a message board...I almost pissed my pants reading it!!! I laughed out loud so hard that everyone in my building musta heard me...I had to close my office door!!! HAHA

One question for ya though...do u do any work at your job???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SMOKEE

That was classic!!!

ya i do work i work real hard to try and not do work!!

Originally posted by smokee:

Ohhhhhhh shit...ROFLMFAOOOOOOOO

Bro...that was the absolute funniest thing I ever seen posted on a message board...I almost pissed my pants reading it!!! I laughed out loud so hard that everyone in my building musta heard me...I had to close my office door!!! HAHA

One question for ya though...do u do any work at your job???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SMOKEE

That was classic!!!

------------------

Sorry Folfs, But the ref is holding up Two Fingers, I guess that means two count.......Buck is up......rolls to the outside, wait whats he doing......He is setting up two tables........Buck returns to the ring.....grabs smokee and scramble by the hair and smashes there heads together......they both hit the floor real hard.....buck looks for rally....Blondee is seen giving him mouth to mouth.....Rally then hits cardiac arrest....he is done.....Buck then puts Scramble in the Sharp Shooter......he taps out like a little bitch.....Buck then heads over to Smokee....>Fuji Dust to the eyes....the smokster is blind....he can't see....Buck the hits him with tweleve chair shots to the head.....Smokke is bleeding and knocked out cold.......buck then rolls the two jabronies on to one of the tables that he had set up earlier........Buck climbs the top rope.....He is 15 feet above the jabronies and leaps and hits him with a swanton bomb....the table is snapped in half....Buck then places rally's old ass on the other table......Climbs the top rope and puts rally through the table with his finishing move...The Total Elimination......The crowd goes wild and starts the "He's Hardcore" chant.......Buck flexes for the crowd and leaves the ring with Blondee by his side....

You See Scramble.....Buck always gets the girl.......

Hahahahahhaha

I NEVER DIE DICKHEAD! smile.gif i'm still going ... i was faking it just to get Blondeee to kiss me ... YUMMY! She rubbed her big hooters on my chest too! hahahaha

oh buckey-girl - fuck off!

Rally

PS: scrimpy and smackey fuck off too!

Hey listen here reallyold2000...Blondeee only rubbed her breasts on ya cause I told her u're geriatric ass couldn't get hard anymore...so she just had to find out for herself...and she reported back to me that I was right...LIMP DICK!!!

SMOKEE

wait its not over!

you see, be careful of what lurks in the shadows!!

as buck is leaving the ring, the lights go out, and a phat beat comes on with a loop going "juniorverse-j-j-j-juniorverse-j-j-jjuniorverse and Out comes Addaboy and Cuzin nick accompianied by j Vasquez,

Vasquez gets on the mic and goes:

Listen here, you wannabe fierce little bitches, you 2 down there ya thats right i am talking to you unclefestor and the blonde non-diva next to you, whats with that hair hun, let me tell you, go to concept elite please and have them do a junior special for you because you 2 aren't werqqqing in the least, and those outfits whos your designer

stevie wonder??

I have some one i want to bring out k?

Now all of you settle down and let my fiercest little chelsea boy werqqq his magic,

(down from the rafters with a cowby hat on and jail digs comes cuzin vinny fresh from the pen) grabs blondeee kicks her in the ass, and grabs Buck and shows him his latest move called "comessary" buck is out and here comes the us marshalls , vin makes a b line to the factory... and thats all she wrote folks..

buck you should know by now you may get the girl but i ALWAYS get the last word!!!

------------------

LMAO..You guys are all nuts, can't wait to chill this weekend. See everyone Saturday except Rally.

Rally, that Hard Trance CD part 3 (the one you made P0X on the blue disk) is fuckin' sick !!!!!

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

yeah ... that's the best cd I've put together - by far! I'll burn you a copy right now - i can't fuckin sleep! I made volumes 4 and 5 - but they aren't even close - although 5 turned out decent ...

I have to say i like G ... hahahaha JK!

E-mail me tomorrow (friday - today lol) at larylion@yahoo.com maybe i can give it to someone who works in the city tomorrow ...

let me know

and how the fuck do you post pictures ... i want to post my pic, but i'm e-tarded! lol

Rally