Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Emmitt !!!

I had a good time too. I talked to Rooster today and told him about the cd's, he can't wait to hear them too. Maybe I'll stop by Sat & we can hit the beach if it's nice out maybe Temp's boy will join us..... lol =0

t

This one goes to "The Bastard".... I'm glad I left you at The Headliner b/c your not worthy of lil T.... P.S. YOU SHOULDN'T TRY TO KICK IT TOO MARRIED WOMEN!!! Emmitt your all right in my book. * keep c.f* See you this weekend. Keep Rui's back to himself & leave my toes alone!!! There as cute as me =)

Guest ally

Originally posted by Lil t:

Hey G, you going to Temps' Sat or Headliner?? You must be as bored as we are....LOL... =0

Tina!!! Hey mamma, how are you? I haven't seen you in so long (beginning of summer when I saw you al weekend!)...you disappeared. You should come to our house...Robyn and Chris & Co. are downstairs from us. What are you doing this weekend? Just wanted to say hello!

smile.gif Ally

Hey Ally,

What's up girl??? Been getting any sleep?? I'll be down this weeeknd, I have off Mon. I'll be at Surf on Sun. How about you? What are you doing? I saw Chris Sat night at Temps. I'll try & stop by, thanks for the invite =) Hope to see you.

t

Guest ally

T, We (Gene and I) have off Monday too! We're probably doing Surf Club / Temps Sunday. See you then sweets!

smile.gif Ally

PS: Sleep? What's that?

Hey Ally,

What's up girl??? Been getting any sleep?? I'll be down this weeeknd, I have off Mon. I'll be at Surf on Sun. How about you? What are you doing? I saw Chris Sat night at Temps. I'll try & stop by, thanks for the invite =) Hope to see you.

t

That's great, we'll definatley meet up!!! How's Gene? Tell him I said hello. Sleep??? Does anyone in your house sleep? LOL.... See you at Surf on Sun, oh yeah I saw Jason a few weeks ago at Temps.

Hello,

I'm good, thanks for asking, how are ya ?

I had no idea that it was you that posted, I think not sleeping all summer killed what little memory I had. biggrin.gif See you over the weekend.

Take care.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.