Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ shore - frequently played songs

Sorry to say guys, but there is only ONE song that you can really have at the top of this list....

If I never hear RELENTLESS or even just those damn horns again, that will be TOO SOON! Does every DJ have that cued up at all times???

JESUS!

addaboy

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

now I love this song...don't care how played out it is....... smile.gif...my friends get so annoyed with me.... smile.gif

Oh don't get me wrong, I like that song too. It's just that it is all over the place, my shore house included.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by gene2k:

Oh don't get me wrong, I like that song too. It's just that it is all over the place, my shore house included.

Oh yeah I LOVE the dub too. biggrin.gif

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Sorry to say guys, but there is only ONE song that you can really have at the top of this list....

If I never hear RELENTLESS or even just those damn horns again, that will be TOO SOON! Does every DJ have that cued up at all times???

JESUS!

addaboy

Don't let me catch you making fun of Relentless again. I'll squeeze your head like I squeeze the zits on my back.

A few more to add:

Welcome to the Club

Spente la Stella

Praise the DJ

Party Up in Here remix from JP

Well, at least at the Southern Shore

FYI: I think that Women in Love song is from Plasmic Honey, and the name of it on one Cd is ????, just question marks.

Originally posted by sunshine29:

hey...i heard gene2k's mom is playing all over the jersey shore this summer....

You're real funny, I heard your Dad was playing with your friend Paul all weekend.

------------------

Now that's funny! I picture every juicehead down the shore saying that to me! lol

addaboy

You will not think it's so funny when I squeeze you between my bulging biceps. You are probably a 98lb weakling that is just jealous because you want to me as big and muscular as me and have balls the size of Skittles. You are so lucky that the summer is over and I can't squeeze your little head.

Originally posted by njguido69:

You will not think it's so funny when I squeeze you between my bulging biceps. You are probably a 98lb weakling that is just jealous because you want to me as big and muscular as me and have balls the size of Skittles. You are so lucky that the summer is over and I can't squeeze your little head.

See guys, this is why I've been on this board for the past two years! lol

Sorry boy..6'2" 220#...come up and say hello! I don't fight kid...I'm a bit too old for that. Wait, I've always been a bit too old for that.

Take care, enjoy your music (even Relentless) and happy clubbing bro!

addaboy

See guys, this is why I've been on this board for the past two years! lol

Sorry boy..6'2" 220#...come up and say hello! I don't fight kid...I'm a bit too old for that. Wait, I've always been a bit too old for that.

Take care, enjoy your music (even Relentless) and happy clubbing bro!

addaboy

6'2' 220lbs ? You sound like another juicehead to me. Wanna squeeze my zits and help me bench press? I bet your either from North Jersey, Brooklyn or Staten Island. Probably Italian too. Do you want to me my training partner because juiceboy doesn't like me anymore cause his girlfriend pops my zits. I will let you cruise the strip in my Monte Carlo and listen to my Danny Tsettos Relentless tape and even squeeze my zits. Want to meet me at Tempts ?

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

Nah, no juice head here! Yeah part Italian, but never know it...blonde/blue eyed.

As for meetup at Tempts?? NAH, not my scene...hate the music, the people and club. As do you I'm guessing by your sarcastic tone. Try me anyplace in NYC...I'll be happy to meet ya!

You crack me up with this shit bro! lol

addaboy

[This message has been edited by Addaboy1 (edited 08-29-2000).]

I will meet you at Exit then. Only thing I do not do crack I only do G. I will give you some of my G because you are nice and you are big and strong.

------------------

Nah, no juice head here! Yeah part Italian, but never know it...blonde/blue eyed.

As for meetup at Tempts?? NAH, not my scene...hate the music, the people and club. As do you I'm guessing by your sarcastic tone. Try me anyplace in NYC...I'll be happy to meet ya!

addaboy

I will meet you at Exit then. Only thing I do not do crack I only do G. I will give you some of my G because you are nice and you are big and strong.

LOL...Bro, you got some imagination!

Sorry, no Exit...I never step foot in there and DEFINITELY no G! That shit kills!

Take care and keep up the good work!

lol

addaboy

LOL...Bro, you got some imagination!

Sorry, no Exit...I never step foot in there and DEFINITELY no G! That shit kills!

Take care and keep up the good work!

lol

Ok, then I will meet you at Hunka Bunka or Cylo ? You are not being nice. I will not share my G with you. I thought you were my friend. You cannot watch me flex anymore. I do not like this board. Too much juicehead bashing. I am going over to HOJ. They appreciate juiceheads and G there. Goodbye forever CNYC I will miss you. :-(

addaboy

------------------

6'2' 220lbs ? You sound like another juicehead to me. Wanna squeeze my zits and help me bench press? I bet your either from North Jersey, Brooklyn or Staten Island. Probably Italian too. Do you want to me my training partner because juiceboy doesn't like me anymore cause his girlfriend pops my zits. I will let you cruise the strip in my Monte Carlo and listen to my Danny Tsettos Relentless tape and even squeeze my zits. Want to meet me at Tempts ?

addaboy