Clubplanet Nightlife Community

news for tempts and "the world".....new club nyc

well its here last week at tempts...as you know hes heading to the world in times square grand opening september 23..but hes not alone denny is bringing the head bouncers yes 2 of them too the club and got one of the bouncers brothers a job promoting and denny and co. are having a party at tempts this saturday for the bouncers brother...i heard this all cause i was at tempts early sunday so i guess i over heard...

First of all, the bouncers at Temps pu on their Temps T-shirts and they think their Superman. They should really learn to take easy when there is a fight. I've seen them run down more girls and hurt more people then if they let the fight go on for a few more seconds. As for the big,tall and fat black bouncer that usually hangs to to the right, has serious problems. He threw me down the steps and kick me out by my neck, and then threw my friend down the steps for asking him what happened.His name is MARVIN by the way. He hasn't been there for 3 weeks due to surgery, but watch out this weekend.He threw me out for having fun. So for you TEMPS BOUNCERS ONE DAY YOU WILL GET YOUR OWN WHEN YOUR ALONE AND NOT WITH 10 OF YOUR FAT BUDDIES. See you guys this weekend.

Originally posted by anthonyp:

First of all, the bouncers at Temps pu on their Temps T-shirts and they think their Superman. They should really learn to take easy when there is a fight. I've seen them run down more girls and hurt more people then if they let the fight go on for a few more seconds. As for the big,tall and fat black bouncer that usually hangs to to the right, has serious problems. He threw me down the steps and kick me out by my neck, and then threw my friend down the steps for asking him what happened.His name is MARVIN by the way. He hasn't been there for 3 weeks due to surgery, but watch out this weekend.He threw me out for having fun. So for you TEMPS BOUNCERS ONE DAY YOU WILL GET YOUR OWN WHEN YOUR ALONE AND NOT WITH 10 OF YOUR FAT BUDDIES. See you guys this weekend.

What the fuck is up with that bouncer. Sunday 4th of july weekend a fight almost broke out near the bathrooms, and he took it personaly, and whent ape shits. Had all the girls crying and running. What a fucking freek.The cops are alot worse down there. A bunch of pussys,walking around thinking there tough. I got arrested for something stupid last summer so I accidently shoved the cop and ran,made the wrong turn into a open parking lot got surrounded by like 8 of them and told them I give up and one quoted "it's to late for that son" so all 8 felt they needed to pound my face into the rock gravel. Locked me up in seaside for about 5 hrs without no phone call, where I was giving a new name, ASSHOLE. Meanwhile I was so bruised up and they gave me no medical attention, I had dirt and blood stained on my shoulder and rihgt top of my forehead like a big scab. Then dropped me off Ocean county where I spent another 5 hours before my mom bailed me out with her credit card. Found out I got charged for assault, resisting arrest,under age drinking, and criminal mishchif because one cop broke his watch as he was pounding it to my face. On top of that I had to walk back to seaside and was giving my wallet back empty of cash, they took all $455.00 and told me to come back in the middle of the week for a check, but the morons left my fake id so I stopped at the mac on the walk back to seaside took $300.00 and spent all of it at Surf Club and Tempts the next day, by the way don't ever attempt to walk over the bridge. As for seaside pigs come at me one at a time and I will punish you all.