Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptsboy was the bitch of summer 2000

Temptsboy with out a dout was the biaatch of the summer. Always talking shit through the computer like he was tough, I wish I got the chance to see you so I could of pounded your face to the floor but your punk ass never reaveld yourself, so if your up to getting beat down name the time and place I will be there. I think my fist need to get wet with your blood.

Guest temptsboy

Wait hold on one second. Talk about talking tough look at you. You got fried and I mean fried on the NYC board for talking such bullshit. Then you come on this board and cuz one person says whatever he want you get all mad like a cheeseball. Face it your a loser. You are actually a grown up who is calling people out to fight for opinions about djs. Hahahahah, man you have huge problems. If you knew me you would wish that you could be me. I actually get a lot of joy out of reading your post. Keep it up! Hey if I am this little bitch why did you steal my screen name you goof.

Originally posted by tempkid:

Temptsboy with out a dout was the biaatch of the summer. Always talking shit through the computer like he was tough, I wish I got the chance to see you so I could of pounded your face to the floor but your punk ass never reaveld yourself, so if your up to getting beat down name the time and place I will be there. I think my fist need to get wet with your blood.

Don't even waste your time with this ignorant asshole. He is completely pathetic and is out for attention. His posts are specifically geared to start drama and honestly.......they really don't make much sense. I understand how people have different likes and dislikes, but this guy is just plain stupid. He's not worth anyone's time. Too bad he didn't drown HIMSELF at Tempts.