Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPTS

i ve made my mind up after going to tempts this weekend, and that is i am never going there again. all there is a bunch of juiceheads sweating all over everybody else with their shirts off. these overgrown gorillas actually stand in the bathroom in front of the mirrors flexing to each other, and other people cant walk through to use the bathroom. they are so fascinated by each others body its sick. and the music is just horrible nothing like last year all cheetos does is play boring ass old vocals "like you got me fired up" whats up with that. and i am sick of him trying to be artistic and refusing to play jp songs, like he is actually a competitor with jp that he refuses to play his songs, he was so much better last year when he did play jp songs like 'my love is your love" and "rocket man", he must be crazy if he thinks he a competitor with jp cause jp is a whole different level so stop trying to be artistic and do the people a favor and play some jp songs or some new songs at least

OH NO! Wait! SFman is not going to Tempts anymore??? What are the other 1,999 people going to do now?? And when did Denny play "fired up"? I was there until closing and I didn't hear it. Did anyone tell this guy about the Garden State Parkway North? It's a highway that will lead you right to Route 3 to the Tunnel straight to NYC. Or was that masked man holding a gun to his head again? Has he been reading the posts here lately? Well if not here goes....

1. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO GO TO TEMPTATIONS

2. JP AND TSETTOS ARE TWO DIFFERENT DJ'S WITH TWO DIFFERNT STYLES

3. DENNY AND THE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY HIM WEEKLY COULD CARE LESS IF YOU EVER GO TO ANOTHER VENUE AGAIN

4. DENNY PLAYS OLD SONGS FROM TIME TO TIME...SOME LIKE IT...OTHERS DON'T

5. SOME PEOPLE IN SEADSIDE DO STEROIDS

6. SFMAN DID TOO MUCH KETAMINE THAT NIGHT

7. TEMPTSBOY AND TEMPTSKID AREN'T FRIENDS

8. SFMAN PEEKS UNDER BATHROOM STALLS

9. LOTS OF PEOPLE HERE LOVE JP, DT, AND JUNIOR JUST TO NAME A FEW

10.QUIT BITCHING UNLESS YOU WANT ABUSE BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE LOVES TO ABUSE

11. TEMPTSBOY HATES DENNY THEN LOVES DENNY BUT STILL KEEPS THE NAME AS TEMPTSBOY BECAUSE HE LIKES TEMPTS (we don't get it either) confused.gif

12. LASTLY.....EVERYONE HERE HAS THERE OWN VIEW ON THINGS SO GET READY FOR SOME DRAMA

I think that about wraps things up. You seem to be a little slow so I had to do a "step by step" for you.

Now, let me be because I am running to get a tissue. rolleyes.gif You did say you weren't going back to Tempts right? Promise????

sfman, Just to point out how little you know, Tsettos actually played rocket man on Sunday. And I have heard him play MLIYL. He is not in competition with anyone.

Either way you need to learn how to have a good time no matter where you are.

Granted you won't like the music everywhere, but do you think it's accurate to base it on one night? I've heard people say they loved it one night and it sucked an other. And then other people say the exact opposite about each night. I think you can agree you'd be alot happier if you could just make a good night out of wherever you are. Why the need to critique everything. Isn't the point to be out having a good time with your friends and new ones you meet there? Maybe you go out strictly for the music, then either try out new places and just suck it up when you find a few you don't like or stay where you are comfortable if you can't be open minded.

Originally posted by chilliey:

OH NO! Wait! SFman is not going to Tempts anymore??? What are the other 1,999 people going to do now?? And when did Denny play "fired up"? I was there until closing and I didn't hear it. Did anyone tell this guy about the Garden State Parkway North? It's a highway that will lead you right to Route 3 to the Tunnel straight to NYC. Or was that masked man holding a gun to his head again? Has he been reading the posts here lately? Well if not here goes....

3. DENNY AND THE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY HIM WEEKLY COULD CARE LESS IF YOU EVER GO TO ANOTHER VENUE AGAIN

11. TEMPTSBOY HATES DENNY THEN LOVES DENNY BUT STILL KEEPS THE NAME AS TEMPTSBOY BECAUSE HE LIKES TEMPTS (we don't get it either) confused.gif

12. LASTLY.....EVERYONE HERE HAS THERE OWN VIEW ON THINGS SO GET READY FOR SOME DRAMA

I think that about wraps things up. You seem to be a little slow so I had to do a "step by step" for you.

Now, let me be because I am running to get a tissue. rolleyes.gif You did say you weren't going back to Tempts right? Promise????

Guest temptsboy

Well I am glad people are talking about me. Hey listen all of you. Sfman has the right to say what is on his mind. Now do you have to agree with him no. Do you have to back him up no. But you should allow him to say whatever he wants. He is not the only person who enjoyed denny much more last year. Many people do but they just do not post any stuff because they are not geeeeeeks like us. The supposed argument about denny vs jp must be a joke right. No one would ever ever say that they are even on the same playing field would you. Again I just hope that denny does a good job this summer so I can have fun at tempts. Thats all children

Originally posted by chilliey:

ok retard lets get right to the point first of all, cheetos did play fired up on sunday, second, cheetos plays old songs most of times,third, most people in seaside do steroids, fourth, sf man does not do k, fifth, you cannot peek under the stalls in tempts the wall goes all the way down you moron, and besides if you read the post right it says the muscleheads stand in the way of others,sixth, i can care less about your abuse, or if the dont care if i go to tempts, cause if i did i would never have posted this and seventh, i do promise i would never go there again.

Guest temptsboy

Abuse Abuse Abuse Abuse. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Are you kidding me? Are you hurting someones feelings? People here like to abuse its more like people here are a bunch of goofs. Oh yeah and that includes me.

• 1 month later...

First of all SF, your're probally jealous of all the guys with nice bodies because you don't have one. Second, if you've been going to Tempts as long as I as you would know why he plays old school. He likes to bring back old memories of the past few summers, it brightens everyones night up. He also has been playing Rocket Man since last year. So go back to Crackery and listen to JP, cause he so played out it's not even funny. He's nothing like he used to be 3 years ago, he used to play like Denny. And you can talk over to top of the bathroom stalls not the bottom. Bye my friends....................