Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge Friday Nite

I will be going out local tonight (Fri. 22)and hitting the Metro Lounge with the club world famous Y2Uncle Buck. Fridays were even good here during the summer so I am hoping it is good tonight. They are advertising some new cooling system. When this place advertises for a particular night it is usually good. Spare me the responses on how the city is better b/c I enjoy driving 10 minutes and spending half the $. World tomorrow night...

you know for a local night, good choice, my buddy is actually going to be DJ'ing there and I believe starting tonight. His name is Rich Rydell, he also does Cheetah Saturdays and works at Mondo Music in Rutherford.

2 thumbs up!!!!

cwm29.gif

----------------

Those who focus too much on the here and now will never truly appreciate the future...Those who don't have a grasp of where they came from will never understand where they are going....

I may be at Metro tomight.. I live nearby..I lived there every Friday night before summer started and since summer ended Ive only been there once on a wednesday night..But my friends went last friday and said it was slammin,packed..Um from what I hear Coviello is no longer there and rich left riverstreet for friday residency at Metro..I know Rich too we went to hear him at Cheetah last saturday before SF..So pick a meet up spot..We ususally hang in VIP since a friend works there promoting..Later,,ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by thesandman

I know him too. He is not advertised for tonight. I thought he does River Street on Friday? Alex Corviello is at Metro on Fridays, I think he is the best unknown dj there is. Rydell is real good, he is cool as hell. Fridays is usually a good time

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE METRO LOUNGE

ML4EVA