Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka

Suca, the only night that Abyss is anywhere worth going to is on Friday's and only once a month when Denny spins, Hunkas on the other hand can and is good on 3 out of 4 weekends a month. They have Silver Ball where they bring in some very good DJs, then they have Future Groove where the music is way intense and of course the aforementioned Lopez. All in all no comparison. And to talk about the bouncer issue, I really haven't seen any misconduct on their end....

cwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

Those who focus on the here and now, never truly appreciate the future........

Bunka has better DJs overall but their staff are a bunch of pricks....Most bouncers anywhere are on power trips but Bunka's bouncers take it off the scale....They both have their own flavor....Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info.

the bouncers there are complete pricks...talk pretty big for 10 bux an hour.

and act pretty tough for a buncha fat guys. especially the mush guy ,tuff at the door but i saw him by his fat self at the shore and stepped to him mano e mano and he literally begged me not to rip his face off.

Guest ravegirl

uuggghhhh didn't want to put my $.02 in but had too... one of the bouncers at hunkas is my ex- one of the reasons we are no longer was because of his cocky full of himself attitude.... i know a few of the other guys there - they were always cool to me i guess because i was his girl.. but they are def capable of having attitudes... anyways i think hunkas is better than abyss- but that isn't saying much- they both suck!!! (just my opinion!!)

Originally posted by suca:

Bunka's sucks. The rudest staff in the business. The place is way to dark. Abyss is so much better, better DJ's, better staff.

YO SUCA YOU MUST BE ON CRACK IF YOU THINK ABYSS IS BETTER THAN HUNKAS!!

PEACE

cwm43.gifcwm23.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

It's all about the enerGy!!!

Bunka's DJ's are inconsistent. Kirk always is on but when he isn't spinning there is just no energy in that place. Plus the bouncers at Bunka need to realize they aren't God's Gift to the world and can be slightly friendly.