Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shut up with the stupid Transit Lounge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest worldboy

Guest worldboy

You know what? I have bee a good boy for quite some time now. Other then the occasional world sux post all has been really quiet around my way. But now I here this stupid crap about the transit loung. We all know that your a promoter and no their is no good place to go on wednesday. You just keep saying that so people will go to your stupid club. ALL I hear is that you heard you heard who the hell did you hear from. Yourself right. Stop posting thes idiotic messages and go home and forget about the stupid transit lounge I know for sure that its horrible and so are you.

Dear Mr. worldboy,

I am the actual promotor for Transit Lounge. anthonyap was in truth one of my customers on Wednesday and Friday. So don't assume he is a promotor because he isn't. Don't assume anything. Especially don't assume you would even qualify by means of looks and fashion to even step foot into my club. You must not have any friends with an attitude like that. I truly feel sorry for you. How can you be so rude as to knocking a place that you have never been too. You must have been an abused child or something. Anyway, I don't appreciate your comments, so keep them to yourself.

Thank You

Worldboy is temptsboy that moron didn't fool anybody. I threanted to kick his ass and he stop posting with temptsboy and started with worldboy. Why dont you finally back up your talk and meet up with me so I can kick your ass you ugly fuck.

Listen up TEMPKID, not for nothing but are you totally fixated on kickin' someone's ass around here, cause if you are, here's a tip, KICK ur Own ass, punk!!! This is supposed to be for fun, enough with this joey-gumba-i- got-more-muscles-than-you attitude!

cwm19.gifcwm30.gifcwm34.gif

Originally posted by rudy_poo:

Listen up TEMPKID, not for nothing but are you totally fixated on kickin' someone's ass around here, cause if you are, here's a tip, KICK ur Own ass, punk!!! This is supposed to be for fun, enough with this joey-gumba-i- got-more-muscles-than-you attitude!

Hey buddy I never start a fight, but if somebody calls me something bad through a computer I offer them the chance to do it in person. I express my opinion and if you dont like it fuck it but some punks feel the need to bust on me for it, but I never start the fight. I'm really a nice person who does not like to resort to violence but if called upon I dont mind to kick some ass, so you expressed you have a problem with me, I never once talked shit to you, you just stared with me, i think your an asshole, I will give you the chance for me to tell it to your face because I'm not a punk who talks the talks through a computer, so name the time and place, I'll be at joeys on thursday, and exit on saturday, if you want to meet up.

"]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm34.gif

Oh no!!!! You know something there son, why would I potentially ruin an evening out having to talk with the likes of a person of your caliber. SO if your are intent on meeting someone face to face so you could express yourself, all I have to say is bring it! BUT let's make it a regular location not a night club (like I would actually go to EXIT lookin' for your punk ass!). Where exactly do you live so we can find a locale somewhere in between. Balls in your court, sir!

I live in Hopatcong next to roxbury about 15 mins from morristown, if you ever plan going near that area let me know, but like I said I'll be at Joeys in Clifton thursdy thats not a bad spot. How about Lookers , a couple of my boys bounce there, and told me nice place with nice girls and music,that could be a good place to go to and do this.

Originally posted by tempkid:

I live in Hopatcong next to roxbury about 15 mins from morristown, if you ever plan going near that area let me know, but like I said I'll be at Joeys in Clifton thursdy thats not a bad spot. How about Lookers , a couple of my boys bounce there, and told me nice place with nice girls and music,that could be a good place to go to and do this.

I live in Roxbury Punk!!!

cwm8.gif

Drama, I fully agree that we shouldn't really give a shit about these posts but this guy, Tempkid, is nothing but a harrasser, he brings no other value to this board, just posts stupid, idiotic shit, like "I am going to get my fists wet with your blood", c'mon now, are we little kids? have we reverted back to the caveman days? I am by no means a confrontational individual but I guess I reached my saturation point with this little punk...

cwm40.gifcwm21.gif

I never start shit with anybody first, rudo poo what ever the fuck his name is started with me of all the times he posted I never talked shit, then with this post I was refering to a moron formely temptsboy now worlboy and he butted in like he is defending that punk,are you fucking kidding me look at worlboys post and to start with me. If you really want to beat my punk ass I'll be at joeys in clifton tonight, i'm 6ft1". I'll be wearing all blk and my hair is blk highlighted with blond. I'll be hanging at the bar right when you walk in.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 10-05-2000).]

Guest worldboy

Hey Rocky! That narrows you down to about 500 people inside Joeys. Mind being a little more specific. I think my dogs are coming out tonight!!!! Or maybe you can give me your phone number.

Originally posted by tempkid:

I never start shit with anybody first, rudo poo what ever the fuck his name is started with me of all the times he posted I never talked shit, then with this post I was refering to a moron formely temptsboy now worlboy and he butted in like he is defending that punk,are you fucking kidding me look at worlboys post and to start with me. If you really want to beat my punk ass I'll be at joeys in clifton tonight, i'm 6ft1". I'll be wearing all blk and my hair is blk highlighted with blond. I'll be hanging at the bar right when you walk in.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 10-05-2000).]

YO, U FORGOT 2 MENTION YOU'LL BE WEARING A SILVER WATCH U DORK

Hey! I got an idea....Why don't we all meet at Transit Lounge since that is the reason this all started......and when the cops arrest us all and ask how this started, we can tell them that someone was talking trash about me on a website....I'm sure the'll love that one! Oh,..never mind..... I forgot....WorldBoy can't get in cwm2.gif