Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diva Lounge?

Thanks Anthony... there was a feature about it in the Star Ledger this weekend.. i was worried that it might be not so cool if it was already discovered by news media... I might just check it out now.

------------------

**So let's find a bar so dark we forget who we are, and all the scars of the "nevers" and "maybes" die**

cwm1.gif The Diva is an older please ..kinda mixed but basically a cool older black scene where u have some of the old Zanzibar/Tony humphries that have made some $$..its a pretty happennin place Ive heard about from my good friends Unitas and Wayne (logic) Gardener..the dj is an older guy whois great and early on he plays alot of cd 101 type cool jazz and later moves into kickin rare groove and the latest hip R&B..Diva from what Ive heard is a GREAT place - check it out soon

Guest ravegirl

Diva is very cool- was there about a month back....as far as jazz and r&b I'm assuming that depends on the night... I was there on a friday and they played house- def a loungy atmosphere- very trendy crowd- and not many cheeze balls- that was a bonus!!!! (besides its 23 to get in - i don't know how strict they are on that but keeps the little kiddies away)... however my complaint would have to be that it is very very very small and gets way packed... overall its a very cool place - esp cuz its local