Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Boris @ Abyss, 11/17

We're still discussing if we should go to Abyss that nite.. cause on the 18th we're taking a limo to Exit and Factory.. shits burning a hole in pockets..

but we might.. the idea is still up in the air.. but thanks jarmenio..i'll definetly let you know in case ... cwm32.gifcwm1.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

I just got the flyer in the mail....and Boris

is on the main floor and downstairs will be

Harry Choo Choo Romero from subliminal sessions

Its gonna be of da hook!!!and its this friday

can't wait for da grand opening of the Deep

...... cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

My birthday is 10/8 and I'm going

I wanted to check out bodyheat but a lot of my friends who like Boris, but don't want to go to the city are going. So I'll be there to.

If Boris is even half as good as he was at Exit this past saturday it should be off the hook, he showed sighns of his old self when he used tear shit up at the Roxy.

Originally posted by jarmenio:

That's funny cause the next night I have a limo also but I am going to the World in New York. If you need a list for Exit e-mail me as well.

Jarmenio:

Have you been to World? I was there for the first time this past weekend for one of my friend's birthdays and the place is a total joke. It is way too packed, the place is too small, and the crowd is just OK at best. The music was not that great either. If you have somewhere else in mind for your birthday I would highly recommend going there.

Drama,

I was actually at World this past Saturday. Yes it was mobbed I will agree. However I thought the crowd was very good looking, not the usual cracked out looking crowd you see in New York. I though Tsettos was on. He brought back some good old stuff, the crowd reacted so well to Veronica's Someone To Hold and he played all the good recent tracks mixed in as well. All and All I had a blast!!!

Jarmenio:

I have to agree with you about "Someone to Hold" - that is probably one of my favorite all time songs. Tsettos did play some good old songs, but for the most part the music did not excite me. I guess I was just expecting more from that place. I kept hearing how you have to get so dressed up to go there and that the people are so beautiful - I guess it depends on what your idea of beautiful is. Everyone looked good - meaning they were dressed pretty well and they were not drooling on themselves, but that is not my idea of a beautiful crowd.

Drama,

I see what you are saying. I basically am comparing the crowd at World to other New York Clubs. You don't walk into Exit or Factory and see a crowd like is at World. I see you are from Jersey, e-mail me at Jarmenio@prius.jnj.com. I have info on a great party.