Clubplanet Nightlife Community

METRO LOUNGE THANKSGIVING EVE

I have three words to say about it...."OFF THE HOOK!!!"

The best time I've had. Music was unbelievable(Richie Rydell can't be beat), and the crowd was great. They opened two other rooms of music, which made it cool if u wanted to walk around and check out the music in the other rooms. The place was jam packed so I'm sure all of you can agree with me, that it was definetly the place to be. cwm7.gif

METRO IS THE FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!! I could not believe how packed it was. There had to be 2000 people there. And the way the place was transformed...when i walked in i felt like i was in a different place.And the music in the middle room was great. The hip hop room was also pretty cool, but i am not realy into hip hop.This place just does not stop.Cant wait till new years, it ill be the same thing but we will have until 11am to get our grove on! Nice to see everyone from the board. Ill be there tonight (friday) hope to see ya.

I hated the line that they had there on thanxgiving eve, it was packed, music was good, but really no place to move, and why do they have to close at 3?? I mean if there are so many ppl still in there after 2:45 stay open till 4. I know if I want more I should go to an NYC club, but... Getting the coats back was also a diaster, I thought. Still the music and the crowd was good.

Metro was def awesome... Especially when you have a VIP card! ;-) No line and 5 bux off! Its a good thing to have. I had the best weekend ever... Metro Wed, the Oakey show (which was off the hook) on Thursday, then I went to Atlantic City Friday and won 4,000 bux on the Roulette tables, went all out at the 3 hottest clubs there on Saturday, Studio 6, The Wave, and The Casbah.... Which by the way, is pretty good on Saturday nights. Now I need to sleep for about a week. Whos going to Metro Friday? cwm17.gif