Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guidos

i think we do we are good looking like me built like me drive a nice car like me work out like me get hot girls like me go to good clubs like tempts exit world hunka bunka like me

we are also very abusive to our women and skinny little ravers that are just jealous of us because we are good looking like me built like me drive a nice car like me work out like me get hot girls like me go to good clubs like tempts exit world hunka bunka like me

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

I think that is a hard question to answer because there are different classes of guidos. There are the total gumbas that are just so completely tacky I could just laugh for hours wathcing their pathetic methods of trying to hump anything in the club. They are not the best of dressers, their bodies are mediocre if that and their dancing skills need to updated from the days of freestyle.

Then there are the meat heads - these guys are so big they do not know their own strength. They are so completely mangled that they are unaware of the fact that every time they walk by you they rub their stubbly wet bodies all over you........completely disgusting! Their wardrobe is questionable being that they never keep their shirt on for more than 10 minutes and no one really knows whatever happens to it. As for dancing - well just stand clear because it is done with such force that it can actually be considered dangerous.

Then there are the pretty boys. These are the guys that spend more money on their clothes than on any woman they have ever dated. They drive cars that they can barely afford and most of them still live at home. These guys ALWAYS look good. They have better style than most girls that I know and they are very concerned with their appearance. They even spend too much time on their hair....................these guys are very often mistaken for being gay. Their dancing skills - some of them can dance very well, others don't want to risk the chance of breaking a sweat and damaging their perfect look for the evening.

To say that they rule the night scene.........well they do take up the majority of the scene buy as for ruling it - NO WAY! The woman rule the night scene - who are you kidding?

well drama...i guess im a pretty boy guido but i can afford what i drive and for the spending money on a girl i do a good job....am i a meat head nope..but i should say i gotta nice body...thats what people tell me...spikey hair looks good..soo..i dont know..would like to talk sometime though..private me

Ciao tutto guido no likers, me Fabio donta understanda why makea fun of guidos. me Fabio-MoDel-sexy have very bello face and hot body, manya ladies likea Fabio, they tella me so, how you say?, me melta your butter betweena youra legs no? me thinks people jealous, me havea everything me work very harda for. me always staya true to Fabio, no like you bada poeples. NO butter fora you DRAMA!

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER

drama nailed it!

and spikey hair was in circa 1987.

lay off the hair gel!!!!!!

what are these italians so proud of anyway? I'm not being sarcastic, I'd like to hear some serious answers.

and what's with the flag on back of the car? Every time I see one, I just kick the car anyway.

sorry....maybe i'm bitter...bad experiences with italian men in the past.

Drama hit the nail on the head. As for the crowd in most clubs.It semms like nobody as originality any more.I don't go to World or Exit,but most of these people dress the same,black shirt and black pants"WOW" what style.Be a little creative and get noticed and have fun,that's what it's all about....

------------------

gif306336.gif

A Guido is A JOHNNY... People know who they are.. We label them because of how they dress and those they hang out with... If there friends act like a bunch of Guido Johnny sure i bet the weak minded Guido will follow write along... GUIDO KEEP YOUR SHIRTS ON!!!! KILL kill KILL/..... cwm23.gif IN SATAN I TRUST

Drama nailed it.....but I guess I am a guido...they pretty boy type, not a meat head but have a nice body...and i can afford my car i got and the stuff i buy....

What I dont get is why people gotta fuckin hate...whats the big deal if i care wtf i look like when i go out...and no i dont wear all black, but even if i did black is classy anyway...some of you need to stop classifying people into a group and get to know people...instead of saying since they look a certain way and placing them into a category....please get over your own securities by hating on other people...

this message has been sponsored by United Guidos of America...

"Take your shirts off......NOW!!!"

Stay guido...lol,

Mike.

cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

Bring on the flames...lmao cwm27.gif

------------------

AIM: Carson11115

• 3 weeks later...

Originally posted by guido215:

Drama nailed it.....but I guess I am a guido...they pretty boy type, not a meat head but have a nice body...and i can afford my car i got and the stuff i buy....

What I dont get is why people gotta fuckin hate...whats the big deal if i care wtf i look like when i go out...and no i dont wear all black, but even if i did black is classy anyway...some of you need to stop

classifying people into a group and get to know people...instead of saying since they look a certain way and placing them into a category....please get over your own securities by hating on other people...

this message has been sponsored by United Guidos of America...

"Take your shirts off......NOW!!!"

Stay guido...lol,

Mike.

cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

Bring on the flames...lmao cwm27.gif

Guido215:

I do not have guidos - half of my friends fit the pretty boy description. I just thought clarify the categories. Everyone seems to think that the word "Guido" describes one type of person..........there are so many different levels.

Hey, the world would be a boring place if we didn't have a variety of people to talk about

Originally posted by drama:

Guido215:

I do not have guidos - half of my friends fit the pretty boy description. I just thought clarify the categories. Everyone seems to think that the word "Guido" describes one type of person..........there are so many different levels.

Hey, the world would be a boring place if we didn't have a variety of people to talk about

Yes there are definately different types of guidos...lmao...And I am NOT the meathead kind...lol..the meatheads are funny as hell...I just laugh at em. cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

AIM: Carson11115