Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JERSEY FORUM SUCKS!

AFTER READING THE POSTS ON THIS FORUM, I AM EMBARRASSED TO BE FROM JERSEY. EACH THREAD IS EITHER SOMEONE BITCHING AT SOMEONE, COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING OR PROMOTING METRO LOUNGE. TAKE IT EASY ON THE PROMOTING GUYS, PEOPLE DON'T ENJOY SEEING THE SAME PARTY PLUGGED EVERY 2 SECONDS. WHAT IS EVERYONE ELSE'S OPINION? OH, AND NO I DO NOT PROMOTE FOR METRO LOUNGE.

------------------

JOHN MOPPER

METRO PROMOTIONS

ROXY FRIDAYS / WORLD SATURDAYS

metropromo1@aol.com

(732)979-7228

i agree. I posted something last week about this ( scroll down a little bit, about this crap getting boring and annoying)And yes, i post alot, i like metro and i am definitly a fan, but i post about a night that i was ther or a night at SF, or exit or.. WHATEVER! This board is cool to get info....even if it is a promoter or something,just give your info...AND LEAVE IT ALONE! But then all the other promoters come on and say this sucks,this is better ...and so on.Come on guys, just give us the info,make the party good, and we will do the rest.....

My opinion is that no one on this board is entitled to their own opinion. For some reason you are not allowed to have a negative opinion about a certain venue without certain individuals taking it so personally that they have to insult you. I know I posted a comment about Metro last Friday wich was entitled "Metro Sucks"..........okay maybe that was a bit harsh, but that is how I felt. I thought it was terrible and I explained why. Well, it seems that was not an appropriate statement and there was a group that thought they should change my mind and convince me that I was wrong - COME ON! It is one thing to disagree, but to get pissed when someone has a different opinion than you.........that is just plain ignorant.

every one is a little to serious and offensive to each on this board.. i thought when you go out on the weekends its to GET FUCKED UP....AND PARTY..what the fuck...who cares WHO CARES WHO'S THE BEST DJ..AND BEST CLUBS... go out do your drugs have a good time...i dont know.. the scene is turning every one AGAINST THE SCENE... fuckit fight over dj and clubs you'll never be happy... cwm23.gif SATANS TIME IS NOW

There is a funny quote in "At First Sight", in which Val Kilmer, who was once blind has corrective surgery and gains visions. He does not however know "how" to see, so he goes to some sight therapist guy who explains the situation so well:

"Its like living in Jersey. You know where the good things are...You just have to get there."

Funny shit, right!

------------------

ruhardhouse@yahoo.com

IBclubbin@aol.com

email for gig info