Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I WILL NOT be DJing @ ROXY....the flyers are WRONG!!!!!!

A to Z

>It has bee brought to my attention that my name is on a ROXY FRYDAY flyer. I will not be DJing there I am the resident @ LIMELIGHT on friday's. I don't understand how any promoter would put anyone's name on a flyer w/out there permission. See you @ LIMELIGHT FRIDAY's!!!!

peace

Andrew smile.gif

Originally posted by pastafagioli:

THANK THE LORD YOUR NOT PLAYING THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WORST DJ I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

AZ you have issues. But on a more serious tip; Real DJ's are the underground DJ's. Those who spend hours in dirty basments producing beats, having SCRATCH ATTACKS, no girls no phone calls no food just weed and beasts, straight up..Those are the real DJ's. forget about any one who tells you so and so is a great DJ he played the best records... PLease man.. Give me the Newest RECORDS and a PHAT club to play at and ill be great too. But we all dont have those breaks. Real DJ's scratch and get creative with ANY RECORD in there Crates. GIVE me jazz i'll hook it up. give me 70 breaks i'llhook it up... Man whatever give it too me if idont do it with that ill do with something else... the scene is wack and there 5000 other WANA BE DJ's out there. YOU got a break in limenight dont fuck it up.....I never heard you but if you cant blend in the beat within;lets say two minutes, and it comes out sounding like a RACE HORSE:: quite because you dont GOT IT..

KILL..... cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL

Originally posted by A to Z:

A. I don't really care if you think i "suck" or not, So if you think ur bashing me is going to hurt my feelings it's not.

B. I have the flyer in MY POSSESION w/ my name on it.

peace

Andrew =)

Not the flyers I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by pastafagioli:

THANK THE LORD YOUR NOT PLAYING THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WORST DJ I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fu#@?? You must be mistaken... Where and when did you hear him spin like shit?

cwm28.gif

Yo, Andy, here's the deal:

This promoter that I WAS working with at OHM is also at ROXY now.

He just threw everyone's name on HIS flyers.

He's dumb, and I will never work with him again.

Here's a copy of my flyer, it does NOT have you on it.

roxy1.gif

roxy1a.gif

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays -Roxy, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Andy,

I haven't heard you spin in a long time, but when I've heard you in the past, your nice, real nice and I heard from a lot of people that you have got a lot better. By the way, I'm Shamaine's bestfriend and I was introduced back in the day when you worked at Drama. I was at Cheetah one night and I don't know if that was you or not, but some said yes, and your set had me on the dance floor all night. Don't listen to these clowns. Maybe Shamaine and I will check you out at LL one night. -C

I don't understand how people can bash DJ's. I can understand that you may not like a person's style, but to bash him is ignorant. Playing records is more than just "blending beats." Playing the tables is like playing an instrument. If you like one band but not the other, you usually don't bash the one you don't like. So keep your opinions to yourself. Some people like Junior, some like JP. That is life. You like somethings, dislike others. If you need to bash a musically inclined person for no apparent reason, you are just an ignorant, jealous, and "eniljav666" man.

I don't understand how people can bash DJ's. I can understand that you may not like a person's style, but to bash him is ignorant. Playing records is more than just "blending beats." Playing the tables is like playing an instrument. If you like one band but not the other, you usually don't bash the one you don't like. So keep your opinions to yourself. Some people like Junior, some like JP. That is life. You like somethings, dislike others. If you need to bash a musically inclined person for no apparent reason, you are just an ignorant, jealous, and "eniljav666" man.

haaaaaaaa... i dont know if everyone is like me...but ive been there done that....and believe me i know ive been around.... turntables since 8th grade and when it comes to matching beats... IT DOSENT TAKE A GENIUS to DJ man....my bro is a real dj underground nigga that skill scratching and all that...not putting some phat records...again give me some phat recs and a phat club and ill be that shit like every other JOHNNY DJ...and it not about respect either..because i dont have to earn mine....all my years in my basement is WHAT IS REAL.. SO PLEASE SPARE WITH BEING JEALOUS..i think you are taking this personal...ARNT YOU>>>>>><<<<:<????> smoke a blunt go listne to your XXXXX MUSIC...KILL cwm23.gif KILL KILL KILL....