Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***tips for kissing***

last week I hooked up with a guy who did not know what the hell he was doing!!! He was kissing on speed mode. And I was like what's the rush??? To top it off.....He bit me. He bit my tongue!!!! He's 21...and I thought at that age guys would pretty much know what they are doing.

Good Kisser: Takes his time...slow, and romantic....Doesn't bite (ouch that hurts!)

smokers taste bad, and also...I don't like guys that are agressive kissers(it doesn't turn me on)

------------------

*~ PaulinE ~*

i guess CUBANS AND ITALIANS ARE THE GREATEST LOVER ON EARTH....ladies ive kissed Juliet a 5 foot statue in my house since grammer school...AND IVE BEEN CONSIDERED A GREAT KISSER JUST LIKE MY FRIEND ITALIA..

my tongue muscle is hard with nice soft twirls.......... cwm23.gif KILL KILL KILL

Originally posted by pnazarian:

last week I hooked up with a guy who did not know what the hell he was doing!!! He was kissing on speed mode. And I was like what's the rush??? To top it off.....He bit me. He bit my tongue!!!! He's 21...and I thought at that age guys would pretty much know what they are doing.

Good Kisser: Takes his time...slow, and romantic....Doesn't bite (ouch that hurts!)

smokers taste bad, and also...I don't like guys that are agressive kissers(it doesn't turn me on)

I agree!! I HATE agressive kissers. It is better if a guy is gentle, soft, and slow. And if you do smoke cigarettes please chew gum or something to get rid of that aweful taste before kissing someone.

Originally posted by latinoloco:

<b>Let me say the perspective of a Latino; first it starts off real slow; with the affection and soft touch; then intensity will grow slowly; then ba da... go for the aggresive KILL.. </b> cwm32.gif

SOO TRUE --> the spanish and Italians are the worlds BEST lovers by far - it can't be contested!!

Originally posted by xsmackitx:

SOO TRUE --> the spanish and Italians are the worlds BEST lovers by far - it can't be contested!!

You know it baby; we treat our women with much luv and respect and always keep it real and thoro... it'll start off very slowly with mad affection then that aggresiveness and spankin will take over ya mind and body..

cwm32.gif