Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro question......

cgm

I've noticed how a LOT of people on this board sweat Metro Lounge...I have not been there since the summer, and have only gone on Wednesday nights. Is the winter better than the summer, or has it gotten a lot better, because I don't remember it being that great, or attracting that many people. Is Friday the best night to go? PS please dont jump down my throat about this..I am not attacking Metro, Im just asking a question.

LOL!! You probably read that 100 post Metro Lounge meetup argument. Anyway, Metro is really good on Fridays now. Ritchie Rydell has been spinning some really hot traxx for the last year there. The reason why it packs is because Fridays 18+ girls can get in, however, for a costly $25-$35 dollars depending on what night it is. They close at 3, the system is A LOT better than it was, the vibe is great, the people are generally very good looking, and I love that "liquid blast" thing. It cools down the whole crowd with an ice cold smoke. I think thats something Temps should definitely think about putting that in their club. Anyway, check it out this Friday, it should be good.

cwm17.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

The music is always the best around. The sound system is by far one of the best i have heard anywhere,loud and very crisp. The liquid blast thing is the cooooolist effects ever. Ever since they remodled a couple of years ago, metro has been great. Especially on fridays, when alex covello was there last year, who i thought was one of the best djs i have ever heard, and even now with rich rydel.A-z is there on sat , the crowd is a little older, which i like,and it is not as crowded, which i like also, at least i have some room to dance.Hope this helps,try it out this friday.MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Here we go again with you shooting your mouth off!! Did you spend any time at Tempts last summer? They tripled the AC. It was freezing in there. You couldn't break a sweat if you tried. If you had any clue you would know that Richie Rydell has not been spinning there for the last year. He has been spinning there only since September.

heres some more drama....metro lounge and temptations are for white trash!!! stop praisnig this ridiculous club...it sucks. its full of a teeny boppers,and what is it with these retarded glowsticks in these clubs. cant you people find anything better to do than swing these gay sticks around. METRO LOUNGE SUCKS!!!!! METRO LOUNGE SUCKS!!!! METRO LOUNGE SUCKS!!!! DONT YOU JUST LOVE THE DRAMA? THE MORE YOU SAY STOP THE DRAMA THE MORE ILL SAY THAT THESE PLACES SUCK.

Queenbitch doesn't know anything. Hey why don't you just go find KINGASSHOLE and dig yourself a hole, and live happily ever after. And do me a favor, don't hook up an internet line in your hole so I don't have to read your wack ass posts all day.

The drama continues.... Tommorow on ClubNYC Queenbitch makes fun of Italiamale's momma. Tune in, this should be interesting! Da naa naa..........

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

The greeks got it right.Break all your glo-sticks,they're out.Metro sucks!!!HAIL EVILJAV666.Bring us back to the old ways oh great one.The days when even johnnies wore clothes.HAIL EVILJAV!!!!Before they infiltrated every club in America with their sweat and shit ass drugs.SAY NO TO JOHNNIES!!!