Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****official clubplanet meet-up this friday @METRO LOUNGE??****

cwm10.gif

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! I don't pretend to be anyone I'm not. If you people weren't so corny half the time I wouldn't need to add my 2 cents. Personally your insults amuse me, and I don't care how long you've going to Metro, I used to go there when it was good, you know before it became a "teen club"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sin-sational:

cwm10.gif

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! I don't pretend to be anyone I'm not. If you people weren't so corny half the time I wouldn't need to add my 2 cents. Personally your insults amuse me, and I don't care how long you've going to Metro, I used to go there when it was good, you know before it became a "teen club"

WOW you must like watching old re-runs of The Brady Bunch too then. Metro is off the hook on Fridays compared to what it used to be. Happy people = good vibe, you would stick out like a sore thumb. I think someone needs to make a "Jersey Drama" section now too.

cwm21.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

Originally posted by sin-sational:

cwm10.gif

THANXXX...we are all so CORNY on the BOARD....

IF SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON HERE YOU SHMUCK....stop making your self look like an ass.....SIN BOY....

cwm23.gif KILLING IS NOT A SIN

sin is right, you are a bunch of corn balls!! Let me give you some advice, get out of Jersey. I am in NO way insulting Metro. I happen to know many people who work there and the owners, but it seems as if all of you are very sheltered!! Why don't you try going somewhere new on a Friday, I suggest Vinyl. Nothing compares!!

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 12-21-2000).]

Originally posted by queenbitch:

sin is right, you are a bunch of corn balls!! Let me give you some advice, get out of Jersey. I am in NO way insulting Metro. I happen to know many people who work there and the owners, but it seems as if all of you are very sheltered!! Why don't you try going somewhere new on a Friday, I suggest Vinyl. Nothing compares!!

Sheltered, not in any way. I just like the fact it takes me 5 minutes to get home from the club. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of better places to go in the city Friday's. Float, Chaos, and Saci are all awesome too on Friday's. I never once said that New York clubs suck, and I never intended any drama, however you both seem to like it. These posts are for the people going to Metro tommorow. Are you going? Or were you planning on going? NO?!?! THEN ITS EASY TO AVOID CLICKING THE ICON. Move on... Much love to all who I am meeting tommorow, we are going to have a blast.

Ciao!

cwm32.gif

------------------

Originally posted by trikki:

I agree with sin and queenie. All of you people are a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do with yourselves then organize a MEET UP at Metro. Get a grip on reality. I can just imagine what kind of unatractive bunch you all are. Can't wait to take a walk by the TELEPHONES and take a gander at all of the idiots...Hey are you italianmale?...Hey are you glowgirl?...HOW CORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Jason, so now the question will be, are you JASON? You are over exaggerating this whole thing, this meetup is not like we are traveling great distances to meet an AOL lover or something. And when you see what I look like, you might be surprised. You on the other hand are probably hideous. I'll know who you are when you stare me in the eyes. You'll stick out like a sore thumb, and you will be the one embarrased. That look is as close as you'll get to even being a friend of mine. I don't like people that cause drama for no apparent reason. Is this how you make friends normally? You bitch at them first about how corny something is? Can't you all just get lost now?

cwm23.gif

------------------

Listen Italian GEEK. You can kiss my QUEEEN ass!! As far as Vinyl being a shit hole and the people, it is about the MUSIC!!! That is what all of this is about but I guess you don't understand that. I don't jump on any bandwagon, I don't need to, I am a QUEEN!!! I am all about being myslef that is why I enjoy Vinyl!! I don't give a shit what everyone is wearing, I would rather have great music and friendly people. As far as the music getting better late, that is the point. It gets good when all the suckers clear out!! Oh wait, I think I hear your mommy calling!!

cwm35.gif

Well I can see that guido boy, and the rest of the commoners,have been busy while I was at lunch. Listen Qb, I feel your pain, I too am royalty. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. Listen Italia, funny thats my origin too, but I don't calling myself guidette, now do I. Matter of fact your head would spin if you knew who I really was. I'll be sure to tell my friend Pete, you know the owner of Metro, and all the restof the bouncers I know too get a good look at the circus by the phone at 1. So keep bringing it boytoy!

I know Pete too and to tell you the truth, you will look like the loser here not me when you go bitching to him like a grammer school kid who just got their lunch money stolen. Can't you find something better to do? Gee, I was having fun with this whole meetup thing until you had to throw in your 3rd grade drama.

cwm27.gif

I must be hitting a soft spot with you because you just don't want to give up! I win...

------------------

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Oh, please....do we really want this kind of trash at Vinyl? NO!!!! Let this crowd stay at Metro!!!!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

Ok so far I have figured out that QUEENBITCH is also ADV and Sin-Sational. How did you do that anyway?

loser, or should I say losers with your multiple personality disorder.

cwm43.gif

YOU have no clue, because I know all three of them and they are very much NOT the same person...actually, one is even a male so STFU until you know what you're talking about mr. Detective!

------------------

Originally posted by clubchick:

And by the way, i have been to vinyl...your are right, it is not for everyone. The crowd is gross,the place is an absoloute shithole and dirty, and yes i know it is soooooo cool for all the djs to think danny tenneglia is the end all, but, in my OPINION, the music was good late in the night, but up until around5 or 6, we all felt like falling asleep. And if you dont agree with that, you are lying to yourself.... remember "be yourself" as vinyl would say, dont just jump on the wagon.......

I DON'T AGREE WITH THAT AT ALL...You just don't understand. Danny Tenaglia is one of the best DJ's (not opinion, fact, and GLOBALLY that's a fact) in the world!!!

------------------

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

Don't need to when ya got a VIP card. But is this true???

If you have a VIP Card, and you mention ClubNYC at the door, they give you drink tickets instead, so either way, it pays off.

------------------

Ok, check it out. I would like to meet up with Sungoddess, EvilJav, Emmitt don't know if your coming again, Club chick, Sandman if you go, and who ever else is not going to be immature about meeting up. You all can go be high on yourselves somewhere else.

Heres a little quote from DMX....

"I just love when a nigga brings his whole crew its just a bigger piece of cake to chew a hole through."

Keep on bashing... You must have been made fun of a lot when you were a kid to keep it up like this.

cwm27.gif

------------------