Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****official clubplanet meet-up this friday @METRO LOUNGE??****

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are people gonna wake up?New Jersey is all corny,including Metro.Eviljav you are'nt going there anyway,don't you have carry a relative somewhere.Eviljav only shows up 20% of the time he says.NEW YORK,NEW YORK,NEW YORK,bring back the seedy club seen with good music,dark corners(w/out K heads)and just chill talking to hot chicks on a small dance floor with red lights.THAT'S THE SHIT!

Ohm was even cool til the johnnies ruined it!

later!HAIL EVILJAV!whatup emmitt?

Originally posted by queenbitch:

I really don't give two shits what you think!! Last time I checked I am free to say whatever I want!! SO, you too can kiss my QUEEN ass.

I have plans for the evening so I won't be able to make your life by gracing you with my presence.

YOUR RIGHT,YOU ARE THE QUEEN. YOUR ASS IS THE SIZE OF A QUEEN SIZE BED, GOOD NAME IT FITS YOU WELL.

Originally posted by queenbitch:

I really don't give two shits what you think!! Last time I checked I am free to say whatever I want!! SO, you too can kiss my QUEEN ass.

I have plans for the evening so I won't be able to make your life by gracing you with my presence.

YOUR RIGHT,YOU ARE THE QUEEN. YOUR ASS IS THE SIZE OF A QUEEN SIZE BED, GOOD NAME IT FITS YOU WELL.

Originally posted by silveeohh:

When are people gonna wake up?New Jersey is all corny,including Metro.Eviljav you are'nt going there anyway,don't you have carry a relative somewhere.Eviljav only shows up 20% of the time he says.NEW YORK,NEW YORK,NEW YORK,bring back the seedy club seen with good music,dark corners(w/out K heads)and just chill talking to hot chicks on a small dance floor with red lights.THAT'S THE SHIT!

Ohm was even cool til the johnnies ruined it!

later!HAIL EVILJAV!whatup emmitt?

what up silveeohh! bout time u get up in here!

where's queenbitch?

cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by Emmitt (edited 12-27-2000).]

Obviously, you have something against me, Ms. Queen-Nice because you are so new to the board, and have only posted three times, two of which are duplicates and all slandering me and thinking I am a multiple personality, like yourself Princess143ash...Sorry I think I figured you out. What's up Emmitt! This post has been so over anyway like I am over you! LOSER! So don't even try to wear my CROWN because you can't hang!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 12-28-2000).]