Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****official clubplanet meet-up this friday @METRO LOUNGE??****

Originally posted by sin-sational:

cwm35.gif

Well I can see that guido boy, and the rest of the commoners,have been busy while I was at lunch. Listen Qb, I feel your pain, I too am royalty. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. Listen Italia, funny thats my origin too, but I don't calling myself guidette, now do I. Matter of fact your head would spin if you knew who I really was. I'll be sure to tell my friend Pete, you know the owner of Metro, and all the restof the bouncers I know too get a good look at the circus by the phone at 1. So keep bringing it boytoy!

ONE THING BABY 9......

your threats are WEAK..SIN BOY...."i'll tell pete" the owner.......who cares...your gay bro..haaaaaaaa. I'LL TELL PETE ......

COMON haaaaaaa....

cwm23.gif KILL.....KILL......KILL.....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

YOU have no clue, because I know all three of them and they are very much NOT the same person...actually, one is even a male so STFU until you know what you're talking about mr. Detective!

Can you believe how childish these people are? This is why I rarely post anything!

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

YOU have no clue, because I know all three of them and they are very much NOT the same person...actually, one is even a male so STFU until you know what you're talking about mr. Detective!

Can you believe how childish these people are? This is why I rarely post anything!

Originally posted by DANCEGLITTER:

It never ceases to amaze me how the idiots that start drama on this board are so STUPID!

This is a Jersey board...why are u talking about Vinyl????

Do us all a favor go back to the New York board.

cwm23.gif

Are you going to Metro tommorow too? I can obviously see your friendly...

cwm41.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

Originally posted by rogaineprinces:

Yeah...I forgot how annoying this board is...I used to just READ it, and somehow I have become so opinionated that I have worked myself up to 200 something posts. How's everything? Been yourself lately?

So true.... why don't people just avoid it if they are going to bash??? Make your own posting like WHO HATES PEOPLE THAT WANT TO MEET UP AT METRO. Well, I can talk till I am blue in the face, but its just so annoying.

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

I was going to grace METRO LOUNGE with my presence but now that I know that there is going to be a loser convention...I think I'll go elsewhere. Thanks for ruining my evening NERDS! Or maybe I'll swing in just to give myself a good laugh before I go to meet some child molesters that I met on line!!!!!!!!!!

See you all tomorrow.

I agree with sin and queenie. All of you people are a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do with yourselves then organize a MEET UP at Metro. Get a grip on reality. I can just imagine what kind of unatractive bunch you all are. Can't wait to take a walk by the TELEPHONES and take a gander at all of the idiots...Hey are you italianmale?...Hey are you glowgirl?...HOW CORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit kurko...GOOD SHIT...

Queen i got the pm...i think were on the same page....

WHO CARES.... I WENT TO METRO SECOND TIME THERE IT WAS PHAT....ANYBODY WHO KNOW ME...KNOWS I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CLUBS AND DJ'S THATS CORNY TO ME....BUT IDIOT REMARKS LIKE SIN SATIONAL...JUST MAKES YOU WONDER....WHY DOES EVERYONE CARE WHERE WE GO....JUST FIGURE IF WE ALLLLLLLLLL.. WENT TO THE SAME CLUBS IT WOULD SUCK....TO MANY JOHHNY NOT ENOUGH GIRLS....JOHNNY SHIRTS OFF..THE SCENE WILL SOON DIE DOWN....

THIS CLUB THAT CLUB SHIT...GET OFF IT JOHNNYS..

SINSATIONAL....where are you....you HOMO....

cwm23.gif KILL.......BABIES IN THE TRUNK

I was afraid this was gonna happen.WHAT HAVE I STARTED??? This was not ment to be a "drama" intense post. I just thought since it seems like alot of people here go to metro on friday, it would be cool to meet each other and have a cool time, isnt that why we go out? This board is not annonomys for everyone.The only people that worry about being annonomys are usually people that are bashing people or djs or clubs.Metro is an awsome place that has a great vibe and good crowd with alot of energy.And by the way, i have been to vinyl...your are right, it is not for everyone. The crowd is gross,the place is an absoloute shithole and dirty, and yes i know it is soooooo cool for all the djs to think danny tenneglia is the end all, but, in my OPINION, the music was good late in the night, but up until around5 or 6, we all felt like falling asleep. And if you dont agree with that, you are lying to yourself.... remember "be yourself" as vinyl would say, dont just jump on the wagon.......

Originally posted by trikki:

I was going to grace METRO LOUNGE with my presence but now that I know that there is going to be a loser convention...I think I'll go elsewhere. Thanks for ruining my evening NERDS! Or maybe I'll swing in just to give myself a good laugh before I go to meet some child molesters that I met on line!!!!!!!!!!

See you all tomorrow.

Hmmmm seems like someone is afraid to show themselves in person to be judged on appearance. Social anxiety disorder maybe? I know all of us down to earth normal people that want to meet up are going to have a blast. Well see you there if you decide to stop being immature about this whole thing. Why can't people just be cool about this?

WTF!?!?

cwm5.gif

------------------

cwm19.gif

Let me tell you something, Someone told me to look up this posting because they thought you guys were corny too. The only reason I keep posting under Jersey is because this is pure entertainment for me, while I sit at my $75,000 a year job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone care what you make? Or what you do with your spare time? No... I am at work all day on this computer making my money too. You can stop explaining yourself and GET LOST. METRO TONIGHT SEE ALL THE COOL PEOPLE THERE! LATERS!

cwm1.gif

------------------

I must really get under your skin guido male!!!!!!The sad thing is that you just keep entertaining me, don't you see this a joke. I really could care less about your meet up, this whole posting thing just makes my day go quicker

Its about time you decided to give up!

cwm1.gif

------------------