Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lookin Good for New Years

I hear your pain, girl. Yes, I am stumped as well. I DO have a pair of shiny "plastic" red pants that cause quite a stir!! LOL! I may wear them, but I'm not too sure. We're probably going to Exit, so that will kind of dictate the dress code. Do you know where you're going yet?

Originally posted by allishara:

Yea.. we're just guna go to Abyss.. we feel like keeping it local that nite..

and then we're guna try to get a hotel room nearby that we can all crash at..instead of going home all cracked out..

i was thinking of wearing a short tube top dress with knee high boots...

im not sure though..

i was also thinking about hightlighting my hair like the day before..but with my luck itll come out like shit and ill be so embarrased that i wont go out...and be forced to watch the ball drop with my parents..

ughhhhhh... this year went waaaaaay to fast

Don't highlight your hair!! Instead, go to Le Chateau in the Garden State Plaza and buy the hair extensions (they come in blonde, black, and red). All you have to do is clip them into your hair and voila! You don't have to worry about f**ing up your hair (my resolution is to stop cursing!!!) LOL!

exactly mama.. fuck shit ass bitch cunt...

ahhh.. isnt it wonderful?... why would you wanna give it up?..

theres nothing better than a jersey girl with a pretty face... cute smile..

expensive clothes.. dripping in diamonds...

and with the worst fucking mouth in the world..

you dont fuck with that.. that shits priceless..

------------------

you know you love me..

im sorry ..but does anyone know how cold it is outside?..

jesus.. i just came from taking a walk to Starbucks for my boss cause she JUST HAS TO HAVE a fuckin frozen caramel frappicino in the middle of winter.. and THANK GOD she chooses me to take the walk for her..

im walking across the street.. knee high boots.. ankle length skirt .. and 2 of those fucking frappacinos in my hands...

all of a sudden.. out of absolute nowhere..

it felt like a godamn wind tunnel.. one of the drinks falls off out of my hands.. the wind was blowing so hard i thought i was going to puke.. my eyes were tearing so badly i couldnt see in front of me.. my long ass skirt was blowing in every which direction causing me to almost trip and fucking die of embarrasment on this busy ass street.. my fucking nose was running like a godamn faucet.. so i finally get back to work and the bitch tells me she wanted decaf..

i swear this asshole is lucky theres a 2 day waiting period for a riffle cause im about to shoot someone in about 2.2 seconds..

ughhhhh.. is it friday yet?

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm21.gifcwm21.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

i hate her.. but i dont wana kill her..

did you hear?.. we're saposed to get 4-12 inches on saturday...

greeeeeaaaaaattttt

are we gettin 4-12 on sat or on fri???

it better not be sat cause its my bday party!!!! This weather fucking sucks

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

sorry mama.. but its on saturday..

actually.. its friday nite going into saturday so you should be ok in the nite..

Happy BDay anywho..

thanks alli

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."