Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Inspired by Jolie

Saint

Jack, the bartender, dropped a tequila shot directly into my esophogus. I tipped him a hundred duckets and had one of my gals engorge his penis. After watching his face contort several times, I got up and walked across the dancefloor to begin my evening. It was 5 on the a.m., and I was feeling it.

IllHouseYou was tearing shit up on the turntables. So many hard beats pummeled my head at once I couldn't think straight. Thinking was out of the question. There was only room for movement.

I started moving my body like Dirk Diggler making a comeback. I was approached by one of Howard Sterns aide's and was given a proposition, but I shrugged him away. "You'll have to find someone else to strip for his girlfriend", I said, and left it at that.

Through the corner of my eye I saw a set of legs I knew through a fading dream I had a while back. They belonged to a hip chic named Jolie. I did my John Travolta slide across the dancefloor and halted precisely underneath her pubic bone. "Hello, long time no see", I said into the fresh mic, then stood up and gave her a friendly kiss and hug. We exchanged comments on how tight our stomachs were, then disappeared together into the thumping crowd. She grabbed my ass several times just to make sure I was keeping up with my workouts. She noticed I was wink.gif

Around 7 o' clock, Jolie couldn't take the energy I threw at her on the dancefloor, so we glided like flower petals atop the wave of sweaty club rats and found a dark corner to mingle. We laughed. Giggled...did finger wiggles imitating the genitals of her last date. "Your so not a fucking Saint", she hollered at me. For no apparant reason, I replied, "I'm soo fucking horny." And it was true, I was horny, so why not let it out in the open?

I unbuckled my pants and flung my underwears over Jacks head...they landed atop an unopened Smirnoff bottle. Jack gave me the thumbsup sign, slipped a latex glove on, and threw my undies into a garbage can. One by one, ladies started coming out of the woodworks to see what the deal was. "I'M HORNY...SUCK ME" was what they found. And one girl did. Jolie stood back, whispering to something to herself. I watched as her glossy lips tore holes in the universe...and as a stranger manhandled my foreskin, I focused on Jolie's lips...the sliver in her eyes that spoke unheard syllabals.

All at once, ladies started undressing themselves. LoriD and Lecy83298 encircled me and danced the Lambada on my balls with their tongue. Tears flew down my eyes as the veins on my shaft were crushed beneath warm, glorious throat thrusts. I closed my eyes, trying to hold back the tears, but still they sped towards the ashy pavement below my pedicured feet.

When I opened my eyes again, a group of slim, tall Adonnis' had Jolie in a sexual suplex. They adored her labias like angels brushing the hair of god. Slowly up...quickly down...tongue inside...tongue all around. And as her breathing sped and my balls crunched towards my hardened cock, we glanced at each other, ignited a thumbs-up sign, and came with all our hearts desire.

During my convulsions I witnessed briefly: Jack getting spanked by several Playboy bunnies...a group of well-kept mid-age women bathing Rally's penis with Icy Hot...Rebecca and her big L burning calories beneath a monstrous sub-woofer...CrystalMethod cracking a fingernail on the back of a very delicious diva...IHY spinning tracks with his toes while giving cunnilingus...JV, DT, and JP shooting seamen into the mouths of groupies...and God, with Satans girlfriend sitting on his lap, sipping Scotch and Gin, puffing a phat L, getting his shit worked...And that was Tuesday night...Saint!!!

------------------

Originally posted by Saint:

Jack, the bartender, dropped a tequila shot directly into my esophogus. I tipped him a hundred duckets and had one of my gals engorge his penis. After watching his face contort several times, I got up and walked across the dancefloor to begin my evening. It was 5 on the a.m., and I was feeling it.

IllHouseYou was tearing shit up on the turntables. So many hard beats pummeled my head at once I couldn't think straight. Thinking was out of the question. There was only room for movement.

I started moving my body like Dirk Diggler making a comeback. I was approached by one of Howard Sterns aide's and was given a proposition, but I shrugged him away. "You'll have to find someone else to strip for his girlfriend", I said, and left it at that.

Through the corner of my eye I saw a set of legs I knew through a fading dream I had a while back. They belonged to a hip chic named Jolie. I did my John Travolta slide across the dancefloor and halted precisely underneath her pubic bone. "Hello, long time no see", I said into the fresh mic, then stood up and gave her a friendly kiss and hug. We exchanged comments on how tight our stomachs were, then disappeared together into the thumping crowd. She grabbed my ass several times just to make sure I was keeping up with my workouts. She noticed I was wink.gif

Around 7 o' clock, Jolie couldn't take the energy I threw at her on the dancefloor, so we glided like flower petals atop the wave of sweaty club rats and found a dark corner to mingle. We laughed. Giggled...did finger wiggles imitating the genitals of her last date. "Your so not a fucking Saint", she hollered at me. For no apparant reason, I replied, "I'm soo fucking horny." And it was true, I was horny, so why not let it out in the open?

I unbuckled my pants and flung my underwears over Jacks head...they landed atop an unopened Smirnoff bottle. Jack gave me the thumbsup sign, slipped a latex glove on, and threw my undies into a garbage can. One by one, ladies started coming out of the woodworks to see what the deal was. "I'M HORNY...SUCK ME" was what they found. And one girl did. Jolie stood back, whispering to something to herself. I watched as her glossy lips tore holes in the universe...and as a stranger manhandled my foreskin, I focused on Jolie's lips...the sliver in her eyes that spoke unheard syllabals.

All at once, ladies started undressing themselves. LoriD and Lecy83298 encircled me and danced the Lambada on my balls with their tongue. Tears flew down my eyes as the veins on my shaft were crushed beneath warm, glorious throat thrusts. I closed my eyes, trying to hold back the tears, but still they sped towards the ashy pavement below my pedicured feet.

When I opened my eyes again, a group of slim, tall Adonnis' had Jolie in a sexual suplex. They adored her labias like angels brushing the hair of god. Slowly up...quickly down...tongue inside...tongue all around. And as her breathing sped and my balls crunched towards my hardened cock, we glanced at each other, ignited a thumbs-up sign, and came with all our hearts desire.

During my convulsions I witnessed briefly: Jack getting spanked by several Playboy bunnies...a group of well-kept mid-age women bathing Rally's penis with Icy Hot...Rebecca and her big L burning calories beneath a monstrous sub-woofer...CrystalMethod cracking a fingernail on the back of a very delicious diva...IHY spinning tracks with his toes while giving cunnilingus...JV, DT, and JP shooting seamen into the mouths of groupies...and God, with Satans girlfriend sitting on his lap, sipping Scotch and Gin, puffing a phat L, getting his shit worked...And that was Tuesday night...Saint!!!

Jolie ...let's meet up already *drool* ;-)

------------------

SAINT!!!! you are the King ... hahaha smile.gif

Saint needs to be employed by the Fire Dept. - go around putting out fires between well toned female legs!!!

Deeper and clubnyc girls ... spreading them stems ... flames a burn ...

Alarms going off through out the city ... the call goes out!!

"SEND SAINT, SEND SAINT!"

SUPER SAINT is there in a flash ... he takes out his bronze, muscular, lengthy hose ...

hardened and rocklike ... he inserts it ... deeper and deeper until it slams agains the back walls ...

the fire builds and builds ... then SAINT shoots with all his might ... quenching the female desire ...

the fire is put out ... thanks to SAINT!

------------------