Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, I need to win a DVD

Saint

Would you rather

A) Have rabid sex with complete strangers every day of the week, or

B) Have sex with the same person every damn day of your life?

My answer would be...B, believe it or not. Yeah, A seems more enjoyable in the short term but if you can catch yourself a fish that compliments you, then B would probably be the best choice. If you disagree...meet me in the SF bathroom and we can get some of that A business going on...Saint!!!

------------------

lol

Sait... you and the SF ( broom closet.. is that where they should meet you?)

I have to agree, that B is the Better choice...you get to learn together, feeling comfertable with some enough to try crazy things together. It's that whole "Soul" connection thing going on, sex can be really spirtual...( not to sound crazy.. ) but I mean it.. biggrin.gif

wink.gif Lecy

------------------

Funny you guys talk about love bringing a willingness to try certain things. This may be somewhat revealing, but in every serious relationship I've had, perhaps cause I'm bad at choosing partners, there has been no imagination on the part of 'HER'. It's like, cool, you love me for YOUR reasons...now what about that thing called 'imagination'?

I don't know, I've had the most fun with this one girl...and we were not serious...and we only spent 1 month together. She rocked my world with her brain. She was totally laid back, chill to the fuckin bone. We never even had sex, but the things we did together would make the pope declare me 'AntiChrist of Brooklyn'. But again, perhaps that's true in my case cause I've yet to find a 'mate' for the 'Saint'...hahaa...Saint!!!

Oh, p.s. I'm soooo not a bathroom slut!!!

------------------

first of all - who is "brandielove"????

second - i'd def. choose B too . . . if i can find someone that can always satisfy me/ and i can satisfy that person, then why the hell not??

chances are, if you choose A you'll get some real losers that'll make you regret your choose and the time you spent . . .

brandie

------------------

Like I said before I'm still searching for that perfect love( Soul mate). Someone who can satisfy me sexually and a good head on her shoulders. A woman who I can depend on and has a fine ass..big plus. Well until that time comes I'll be searching.........

Nicko

------------------

Funny how the topic went from winning a DVD to sex partners. But this is the sex channel smile.gif Of course B would be the prefered way to go. But I also find it ironic that many go through A to get to B, whether intentional or not. What is this need to experience others for? If you're happy with the one you have, isn't that all that matters? I'm just giving my bitter piece of mind on this...

------------------

Tequiza...I totally agree. That's why I've never played any of my gals out. Not my style. What would be the point? If I'm not happy in a relationship, eventually I'll get out...why fuck mad people just to fuck mad people? To me, that's just displaying a lack of self...but then again, for people who've been screwed over in relationships time and time again, like myself, A does seem doable for the short term. Saint!!!

------------------

The thing that gets to me is how ppl can get into one relationship/sex partner and move on to the next. If a relationship/sexual act is suppose to be sacred and special, then how is it that ppl can get involved with others so so easily. Maybe I'm just old fashioned or conservative. Maybe I just need to get out there and try new things...but the idea to me right now, is beyond me frown.gif In a way, I kinda envy you ppl that have meandered and are able to find that special someone. Here's to all you special couples.

------------------

Tequiza, I don't think it's easy for anybody to move on from a serious relationship. From my own experience, I'm still recovering from certain things. That's why I don't even look for 'that special someone' anymore. If she falls out of the sky and into my lap, then hey, I'll get to know her and see what happens. P.S. Gals I would be interested in: A beautiful Asian/Swedish/French/White/Black/Brown/Green/Tanned gal w/ dreadlocks, mad down to Earth, into poetry and other forms of expression...semi-stable head, into making love more than 'FUCKING'...a lady that gives AS WELL AS receive...a person not afraid of change, not afraid to look in the mirror and explore new identities...a woman that does not do drugs, or at least does not wallow through life intoxicated...doesn't smoke...can cook (like me or better wink.gif food and is not afraid to eat it, but is cautious of her health for the most part...a gal into sports or working out...a girl I can wrestle with, without the fear of breaking her nails or smearing her lipstick...those, I guess, are my basic requirements...anyways, Saint!!!

------------------