Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club sex

Guest chinagirl

Guest chinagirl

Anybody have sex in the clubs. Always wanted to but never had the balls.

------------------

Guest chinagirl

my boyfriend always asks me and i start out saying ok but then chicken out

------------------

Hmmm...seems like you cummmed to the right place, hahaa. You want to feel free ehh? Well, take my advice. Don't take any drugs. Don't drink. Nothing. When you get on the dancefloor, concentrate on the music. Close your eyes if you have to. Think about your man...his muscles or what-have-you. Imagine music turning into a physical form, a form that's licking your inner hips while cupping your asscheeks in its palm. Let out a low moan or whimper, whatever you feel comfortable with. Begin to let the music dictate how your body moves. Moan a little bit more.

If you feel comfortable doing this on an open dancefloor, be my guest, I'll be watching with avid eyes...but I suggest you do this in a dark corner or in a crowded bathroom wink.gif

One you feel like the music has your clitoris in its jaw, grab your mans penis and stroke it with passion. Picture yourself playing musical scales on that baby. Picture his face twitching as you please him with your fingertips...and take it from there...just so long as you let the music take hold of you first...Oh, and don't worry about me posting your picture on the net, I don't know how to do that (yeah right) Saint!!!

------------------

it was really a spur of the moment thing, you cant really plan it..

I mean the bathroom wasn't filled when it happend... I dont even know if anyone else was in there, he just kind of followed me in.. lol

don't stress it... if it happen it happens, you cant really plan that.. it'll never work out if you do. ;)

:D Lecy

------------------

Sorry lecy, I can't agree with you on that one...but maybe it's because I have so much passion (yeah passion, not lust!!!) dripping out of my pores that it just takes control of me? Saint!!!

------------------

Mine happend at a small club... twards closing... trust me it wasn't anything the lasted for hours.... just a quickie.. but it happened so fast..

I most peole look for dark spots... be creative, I'm sure you could find in "when " and "where"

biggrin.gif Lecy

Originally posted by tequiza:

here's what I like to know...where and how and where do you do this? most clubs are crowded with ppl everywhere...is there some kinda secret makeout room I don't know about??? I NEED TO KNOW!

------------------

Guest chinagirl

thank you, i was just curious to know. if it happens then i will just let it happen. I always feel like i don't want to touch anything in the club. Like SF everything is so gross in there. Still one of the best clubs.

------------------

I hear you guys... I get grossed out myself ..., especially in the factory... ewwwww. Like I said... for me it was at a small local club (not in NY) about closing time... our hands werent (in eachother... I'd puke if that happened..It was spur of the moment SAFE SEX.... smile.gif

It wasn't one of the 12hr. part nights... althoug I know a few people who have done that tooo....

Like I saidd before you cant plan for it... if it happens it happens. biggrin.gif

------------------

SAINT... I was hoping that we could do it on the stage.. in front of everyone... with the hot lights beaming on us.....glaring in our eyes so we see no one else but each other..The camera's better have lots of film..

We wont plan it.... camera's need to be ready 24/7....

unless it's easier to plan for you...?

XOXO

:P Lecy

------------------

I never need to make plans to be freaky. Trust me...you'd realize that quickly on the dancefloor. I'm not the bomb...but you would notice certain aspects of me when I'm balancing on one foot, licking your ankles while pampering your buttocks with my hips while black lights highlight liquid streams of my manhood flinging through the air (Yumm, isn't that pretty?)...so yeah, bring the camera, it would be something to tell your grandkiddies wink.gif Saint!!!

------------------

Thanks meta4z, I try to emulate* my asscheeks** in my writing. Sorry if I made you regurgitate unpleasant pre-digested corn flakes. I know how upset I get when I waste food by vomiting. Saint!!!

P.S. *'s mean:

*-Did I spell that right?

**-Well Rounded, haha

------------------

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by weyes

drunk, this is the second post i've ever seen of yours, and it's reviving an old-ass thread, just as the first. are you a person (or, more likely, some current cper's alter ego) who just revives threads?

I think you're overanalyzing there, supersleuth. I just like digging through the archives. :cool: