Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your idea of Erotic?

lecy337

And do you have a wet and wild fantacy?

Have you ever acted out one of your fantacies? ( if you haven't would you if you had the chance?)

:P

Lecy

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

Of course, fantasies are a part of living...and although many of my fantasies have materialized...they weren't really fulfilling. Sure, pleasing 3 gals at once, having them tattoo your name on their ass, and filming the whole thing boosts an ego from time to time, but after a while, the thrill of it fades like MC Hammers career.

What I'd like to know is, when you and I are getting florescent tanlines on 45th and Broadway...will you cower away into a dark corner of Virgin Records instead of fellatioing your ass off in public. It's like, ok, my Spaniard conquistador outfit woo's you, so why not just assasinate my flesh with your tongue, you know?

Don't worry, all those wet dreams you have of me are just dreams...but, you can think of me as the horny Freddy Krueger...Saint!!!

------------------

Saint... I want the brightest spot on 42nd..

wouldn't it be grat if we could some how get the cameras from MSNBC... to film us and broadcast it in times square... Right there!!! emmmm... and the weather is getting nicer.. hotter... the sweat between the heat from the lights.. and our bodys as one... ummm... I'm getting all excited about it,... then mayby if we're luck it'll rain...thats sexy!

So saint when are we gonna do this?

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

When? Forget Times Square. Howbout we make the sand crabs @ Jones Beach jealous? We can screw love juice from each others holes while getting suntans (Your pubic area would have a large untanned area resembling the shape of my head). Fuck SPF, I'll protect you from cancer...Saint!!!

------------------

Lecy, I have an even better idea. Why not take it "back2basics" (used the name, hahaa) and keep this in the bedroom. I'll bring 10 gallons of purifying mud for your bathtub...undress you with my teeth while feathering you down with the tip of my tongue...squeeze your muscles like silicone toys---then combine our lustrious bodies into the mudbath. You'll squish your legs together tightly as the mud gushes through and around your sweeeeeet orgasm trigger, and I, of course, will be aiding the mud in your pleasure. Cumming is but one greatness of many...Saint!!!

P.S. Back2basics...sup sup sup!

------------------

WEll WEll WEll....

glad to see someone is enjoying us already!!

B2B.. feel free to join in at anytime...

I'd be delited if you ans. the question I posted.... if you'd like to share..

Saint....

I think the beadroom is to limiting..but as long as we can venture into other rooms.. I'm all game..

I gotta tell you.. I know i've told you before in past post.. but the way you write... the way you minipulate words.. make me all wet.. I me.. G* if you would just write me stories like this evryday... ( i'll settle for once a week) I'd be in heaven... biggrin.gif

you see.. I can invision everything you write.. as if it's a mental smile.gifmovie..and...oooo... it's.... so... i have no words.. i'm getting ....ummmm.. eek.gifI need to cool off. It's words, they get my mind all excited.. and well once my mind has got the best of me it's all over!

I love when I guy talks dirty... ( nat all the time.. but sometimes..):P

So back to the post...

what's erotic? or a wild and wet fantacy that you havenmt yet fulfilled? Anyone?

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

My my my...you boys and girls are at it again? Back to basics indeed...I would think you ppl would have already covered this topic already. My most erotic exp. was in the dressing room of a retail clothing store (Name of store with held to protect the party involved) It wasn't even sex, just made out sneakingly tongue.gif But it was pretty exciting biggrin.gif Ideal setting would be to do it in the nude on the beach just before sun rise when no one's there...hmm, does that sound familiar? Or perhaps out on the mountain top somewhere...guess I'm a nature boy. Roarrrrrrr biggrin.gif

------------------

*sigh* none of my adventures will ever top the erotic mind of Saint . . . lol.

all i've gotta say is - the more public, the better . . . that chance that people can see you/you may get caught is something i just love . . .

------------------

Brandie your BAD!!! lol... thats awsome! can I tell you that one one has ans. the question ! I asked what do you conder is EROTIC, or a wild fantacy.. instead I get thses ans.....lol I have to laugh.. because I feel like I was left haning.. smile.gif

SO the possibility of gettin caught is erotic? :P I guess thats what you'll are sayin. wink.gif

biggrin.gif

and I was courious about fantcies.. not something you did.. unless it was a fantacy first.. then it was acted out. wink.gif

oh... either way I love the responses...

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by cintron

latin girls are my fantasy...

since apparnently it's fucking hard as hell to get ahold of one, since they'd rather date idiot rhythm-less white guys or hardcore ghetto boys! :mad:

LOL soooooooooo fuckin true.

I'm latin but i avoid most of them, not all just most, some are ok.