Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oral sex doesn't get him off...

jessica2111

HaH, good one pox. Listen Jess, all this sex advice should be coming at a cost you know, we're not the fucking Sex Encyclopedia for God sakes, haha. On the real, since you said his cock was kinda thick, I suggest the following, based on my own preferences (Ladies, take notes):

Try to catch Moby off guard when he is still sleeping. I assure you, that is not an easy task. If you manage to do such a thing, engulf him with your hot mouth. While it is in there, massage the limp length of his shaft with your flattened tongue, that tongue tip shit is wack for things other than the nuts and the skin fold (forgot the technical name). Now, as I was saying, glide your flat tongue across his, I mean, my penis like a runningback on SuperBowl Sunday. Dart from left to right as it grows and grows like ChiaPet. When your mouth can no longer hold it, slowly take it out of your mouth while squeezing down with your lips, simulataneously flickering and beating his, my, shaft with your tongue. As the shaft becomes visible, grasp it with as many fingers as allows, adding another finger as space permits...you can use both hands...for me, you'll need it.

Now, take a couple of deep strokes, squeezing h...excuse me, my penis, with a semi-firm grip. No soft, lovely dovey bullshit, and no He-Man G.I. fucking Joe combination. Semi-firm. Got it? Good. Ahh, yeah, that feels good, your a fast learner.

As you are fondling my penis head with slight suckage sensations, I will be squeezing the prostate (prostrate, however you spell the sucker), making the crown swell in your lips. You will like that, as it is showing you that I desire more. You will reward me by masturbating Moby as your tongue descends the walls of my leg, around the equator, where your tongue will land like a Boewing 747 onto the firmament of my nutsacks. You will pluck and lick, tap and nip. You will adore them with succulent zest. I will be trying to insert my fingers into your vagina at this point, but you will stop me because a) you want to be in control, totally fulfilling me, giving you endless power and libido capabilities, and B) you cannot concentrate if your clitoris is being manipulated, at least, I mean, if I was manipulating it...I would su...ooops, never mind, let me stick to the BJ part of this post, wink.gif

Now, after briefly sweeping across the anus, around the buttocks, and back to the C.O.C.K., you will begin to go at it with your utmost intensity. You will lightly bang your hand up and down the intertwined veins, you will watch as your palm crashes lightly into the testes as saliva drips oh so slowly onto the sheets. In your mouth it goes, deep, out your mouth it goes, release, in your mouth it goes, shallow, out your mouth it goes, "Is that the shadow of God I see on your tongue?"

Wow, your fucking my dick with your face and it's turning my head purple...can you see the gathering of seamen within the urethra, boarding the white submarine...ready to rage war against your tonsils...Fire 1...Direct hit...Fire 2, "Sir, her spleen's been struck", Fire 3, "Man Overboard...Man Overboard."

As I cum, the glorious twitches of my face reduces time to millimeters of miliseconds. You watch the lines of my face erupt into chaotic expressions of pleasure. My balls are pulsating in your warm palm, they begin to get cold as the heat is pumped out of them. You are drinking my milkshake...you are wetting your vagina...your are preparing your turn...Saint!!!

------------------