Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need some sex advice

jessica2111

Okay sexperts, i need some advice. My newest man has a really big dick. Not long, but thick!! It was somewhat painful the first time we had sex. What can I do to make this easier? Make sure everything is well-lubircated, right... are there any positions that would be less painful? Any other suggestions? This is terrible.

------------------

DEf. make sure you're really lubed up.. or WET!!! your lucky.....thick is great. Try being on top.. that way you can go slowly, also relax.....it helps.. I want to give you more suggestions.. but well I dont want to offend anyone....just make sure you're stimulated enough.... wink.gif

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by lecy337 (edited 06-08-2000).]

To be honest with you I think being on top would hurt more, same with doggy style. Your best bed would to do your basic boring position (him on top). I would at least try this until you get used to his size. When you do it only gets better. It is like having sex for the first time all over again, right?

------------------

ha, why EVER give up being on top, girlie? you've gotta be kiddding me . . . it's the ONLY way i'll have sex . . . hehehe . . . i guess you'll do what you've gotta do, if that means letting him be on top *sigh*.

hey, just like lecy said . . . it's all about stimulation . . . and don't be scared, that'll make things harder . . . smile.gif

------------------

Damn, I haven't been in here for a while and look what I miss. Dick problems! WTF. jessica2111, lather that anaconda up real good with saliva (A nice phat bj does wonders), then slap on some lube. Put it in slowly while you press your anus with your middle finger (No benefit, I just wanted to picture you doing it, that's why I said it, hahaa). Lecy, you and me, NOW!!! My portabella mushroom desires to be marinated in your cream. Brandie, wanna watch...or join? I'm sure you won't be dissapointed...Saint!!!

------------------

Saint, where the hell do you come up with this shit. I was drinking some soda when I was reading this and spit it up all over my computer. Now its all f'ed up. Thanks a lot buddy!

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

I could come up with endless shit like that, but I'm trying to progress outside of my own dirty mind. They say write what you know, and, to be honest, I'm not a fucking sex genius, but I sure do know what feels oh-so-spank-my-nuts-with-your-liquid-fly-swatter good. Know what I'm sayin...Saint!!!

------------------

LMAO......

Saint.. you getting demanding.... I like being in control.. but I guess we could take turns....

I have to say I was cracking up when I read you reply above.. you kill me.. I love it..! XO's..... let me know when...lol

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

absolutely up for the join-in, saint . . .

but all of us trying to be in control? wow, look out . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

Brandie, control is but an illusion anyway (Realised that by watching 'Instinct'). However, just for the sake of argument, you can have all the illusion, I mean, control you want---and if you find yourself heading down the road towards my anus---Read the sign and obey "NO ENTRANCE, ONE WAY ROAD". hahaha, Saint!!!

------------------

LMAO!!!!!

well thank godness we got that all cleard up...the "one way" ....lol..Hey Saint.. I have one of thoses signs there too... wink.gif

Originally posted by Saint:

Brandie, control is but an illusion anyway (Realised that by watching 'Instinct'). However, just for the sake of argument, you can have all the illusion, I mean, control you want---and if you find yourself heading down the road towards my anus---Read the sign and obey "NO ENTRANCE, ONE WAY ROAD". hahaha, Saint!!!

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

The difference between yours and mine though, Lecy, is mine coughs when you get too close to it (YUCK). hahaha. Ok, everybody, submit your anus description, I want to see if they resemble the personal ads: 22yrs. old, narrow-minded yet perky, caucasian-lightly tanned, loves to give back to the world. Saint!!!

------------------

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by jessica2111

Okay sexperts, i need some advice. My newest man has a really big dick. Not long, but thick!! It was somewhat painful the first time we had sex. What can I do to make this easier? Make sure everything is well-lubircated, right... are there any positions that would be less painful? Any other suggestions? This is terrible.

------------------

put a different size carrot in you everyday.

Originally posted by drama

To be honest with you I think being on top would hurt more, same with doggy style. Your best bed would to do your basic boring position (him on top). I would at least try this until you get used to his size. When you do it only gets better. It is like having sex for the first time all over again, right?

------------------

I agree with you drama, him on top or side ways

Originally posted by jessica2111

------------------

Doggy style + Astroglide ! ........ :tongue: