Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does size matter??helllppp

xtc1

4play... lots of it..... it use to take a while.. but it's a lot better now.. trust me.. it's all about stimulation my brother... biggrin.gif

4play. 6play. 8play.. what ever it takes!!! :P

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

...you should definitely be able to please your gf w/a tool that size ...unless it's extremely thin. ...make it last - can't make a girl cum in 30 sec. ...not that I would know cuz I'm only 26 and a vrigin but that's what I heard. I'm saving myself for my future wife ...haha

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 06-12-2000).]

I think it depends on the girl and how well the guy can use what he's got. Personally, I'm super turned on by a healthy sized cock. Just seeing it...wow. Great, now I miss my ex. frown.gif

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"

Jolie always knows how to make my penis wither behind the undies with her idea of an average sized COCK...hahaa. Well, I'm not going to say shit (anymore) about my size, cause, I'm a firm believer (now I am) that it's nobody's business except the person who's touching it. Now, as for foreplay, let's just say I have a fetish for the female body. Cunnilingus is heaven. Ankles are succulent. Everything about a woman is to be adored...Ok, enough of this, I can't take it, I'm surrounded by ugly librarian office workers...Jolie, quick, send me a picture, xoxo, Saint!!!

------------------

yes, size does matter somewhat -- especially at the two ends of the spectrum. too small and you can't feel a thing, too big and you get sore too fast. it also really does help if the guy knows how to move (just check out how the guy dances and you'll be able to tell if he's bedroom potential) wink.gif