Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok I have a question........(guys)

lecy337

If a girl came on to you and she wasn't really pretty, but confident..and very assertive in coming on to you.. would you be turned on or off?

by not really pretty I mean .. Not a supermodel, you may be slightly intoxicated.. or sober..

my main question is... how would you react to a female who came on to you.. grabed you and throw you to the floor and just ravished you... biggrin.gif is that better?

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by lecy337 (edited 06-16-2000).]

That really depends on your definition of not "really pretty".

Also, what's the body like? How drunk am I at the time? All very important variables.

Also, it would really depend on if she was a cool/interesting person or not. But, however shallow and superficial this may be frown.gif , if I wasn't at least slightly attracted to her, I probably couldn't deal with it. I'd have to shake my booty to the other side of the dance floor. biggrin.gif

But again, alcohol could void all those thoughts and have me waking up to next to some big fatty-boombatty!

Alcohol is definately the work of the devil.

------------------

BAC up + BAC down + BAC all around.

Originally posted by lecy337:

If a girl came on to you and she wasn't really pretty, but confident..and very assertive in coming on to you.. would you be turned on or off?

by not really pretty I mean .. Not a supermodel, you may be slightly intoxicated.. or sober..

my main question is... how would you react to a female who came on to you.. grabed you and throw you to the floor and just ravished you... biggrin.gif is that better?

I can definetly agree w/ the alcohol lowering inhibitions, yet luckily i have managed to prevent myself from doing things that i would regret in the morning. I've never hooked up w/ a girl b/c i was drunk, that i wouldn't have hooked up w/ sober. I guess its just b/c i handle myself really well no matter how much i drink.

As for the inquiry, i agree that it all depends on what not "really pretty" means. It has all different meanings for different people. I have been out before and had people say, "yo that girl is banging" and i'm just like "r u serious?!" So thats definetly an important issue. But if the girl is assertive and confident, that definetly turns me on. And if she throws me and the floor and just ravishes me then thats even better! I remeber hookin up w/ a girl at the tunnel back in the day and sitting on the couches where people break and her crawling across the floor to me, i loved it. It was very erotic and really turned me on. What about you? Would you do something like that for me...

-Rob

you want me to crawl accross the floor to you?....

I'm trying to get ideas of what turs guys on, so if crawling accross the floor to him works.. then I'm game to try... maybe. biggrin.gif

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

Know what hacks me off? Well, lemme tell ya. I'm a dj in the biggest club in the area (small area, so not much of a bragging right.) Anyway, any given Saturday, we'll have 900+ people thru the door, and me all upstairs doing my thing.

So, whenever I try to meet someone, it gets all funky. Usually, one of two things happen. Either they clam up because "oh my God, that's the dj", or they think I just want a night of playing, "because that's how dj's are". Ok, granted, I've had those nights, but that's not the norm.

Anyway, just my rant. Now, to answer your question, lecy. When I'm just a guy at the club, and not the dj, I have a list of turn-ons a mile long. First off, someone who looks real. Fake, plasticy shite isn't my game. If she were semi-attractive (anyone who meets someone for the first time in person and says that looks aren't the first impression is lying.) then I'd be all about her taking charge. I'm a HUGE sucker for women who know what they want. Hell, buy me a Kettle One and tonic, it's a quick way to my heart. Lemme get a couple sips, and then walk up and go for what you feel.

Lecy,

Just curious, now that I know what you look like, and that's damn fine wink.gif for anyone who doesn't know. Why would you ask this? I'm sure any guy would be X-tatic if you came on to them tongue.gif

As for your turn on question, hot, sexy, confident women that love to dance biggrin.gif ! How could anyone turn that combo away confused.gif

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

I dont know...

Im not really into a girl trying to ravish, I'd probably just throw her off and tell her to go find a crack head in a corner somewhere.

If I was like on E or something and completely destroyed, then I might... luckily, I dont do that shit anymore!

Its all about the music.

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I just wanted to get some feed back.. i know most guys say they'd love it if a girl came on to them.. or took charge... but I was wondering it the looks would matter.. or if they had confidence.. if that would void it out.. Thanks for the the compliments.. biggrin.gif I get to nervous.. to hit on a guy.. I'l ldo the little eye game.. the exchangong of smiles.. and thats about it.. I'm not sure I f I could ever work up the nerve to do it, like what if I did and the guy was like Steve.. fuck.. that would suck.... But I guess guys are actracted to Tudes... maybe a combination of both.. Either wa y I was just curious to find out your responses... wink.gif

Originally posted by crossymaster:

Lecy,

Just curious, now that I know what you look like, and that's damn fine wink.gif for anyone who doesn't know. Why would you ask this? I'm sure any guy would be X-tatic if you came on to them tongue.gif

As for your turn on question, hot, sexy, confident women that love to dance biggrin.gif ! How could anyone turn that combo away confused.gif

Lecy,

The little eye game and exchanging smiles are the best part biggrin.gif (in a club, or on this board wink.gif ) and if you've got a guy doin' that, then you've got him in the palm of your pleasure giving hand. At that point, he probably wants to talk w/ you anyway, but he's just to shy, so if you went up to him, he'd be sexual putty for you to sculpt into whatever your heart or body desires smile.gif

------------------

Crossy,

you really think so???? biggrin.gif I mean I guess it's true.. but I get just as shy.. I start saying.. " who me? confused.gif"... then I get all red in the face.. not like they can see it.. if it's in a club... wink.gif

It happened this weekend... He was so..... HOT... we keept smiling.. but I thought it wasn't at me.. but it was.. so I smiled back.. I would normally keep walking.. but I decided not to.. so I danced near him.. then with him... and... ooo.. man...I was losing my Freakin' mind.... the whole time I was like .. is he really in to me?.. and then there was another guy not to far from me.. giving me the same look.. so I played the little eye game with me.. while still dancing.. with number 1 ... I was in my glory... i was doing things to them in my mind.. it was so great.. but I couldn't get over it... It must be the new me...I guess.. I dunno... I know guy #1 wasn't high.. not sure about number 2... ....either way.. it was really great.. but normally I dont have the courage.. to go up to them or near them.. I just keep walking... and looking back, then pondering about it.. wink.gif...

Thanks for the input... XO's