Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Married sex

bodyguard

Get a divorce/annulment. frown.gif If you're looking to have an affair, then you're obviously not happy. Perhaps you could mention the idea of a 3some or group sex to your wife. If that's no good, fly to vegas or amsterdam and fuck a hooker legally.

Perhaps you should've thought of these things before you went and trapped yourself for the rest of you life. "I do" is forever, haha.

I'm sorry, too many of my freinds are getting married right now and I know in a few months they'll probably regret it for the rest of their lives so it's a touchy subject.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

WEll,

I dont think Crossy was knocking you.. he was just sharing his thoughts.. I agree with him, but I feel for you...try to spice you sex life up.. are you not into freaky things? what do you concider freaky? I know some couples meet other couples and do the group sharring thing.. personaly that would freak me out.. but it's gotta be mutual.. no for the affair thing.. no matter what you're taking a chace.. or putting yourself at great risk.. for loss of marriege..or VD's... death... I'm not sure of anyway or place where you can arrange this ... but i suggest you try aproaching your wife and try to explor new things together....TOYS...FANTACY ROLL PLAY.....FETISH PARTY's.......try that first... biggrin.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

i'm with you two - lecy and brian - on that one. sex outside of marriage is an ABSOLUTE no-no as far as i'm concerned. It doesn't matter if you're just doing it because you feel like, if you're paying for it, whatever - divorce your wife, things will be better for both of you in the long run. That's not fair that she should suffer because you can't keep your cock in your pants.

try out some of the less 'freaky' stuff like lecy suggested. or keep your mouth shut, and be unhappy. maybe this is just a phase you're going through.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

wow - my apologies for the harshness of my last post.

i was cheated on in a long term relationship where the guy was all talking about marriage, so i'd consider that he was pretty serious. only he wasn't, he felt like his fun on the side. it's just a very hostile topic for me.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net