Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just need an answer

liljewlz

ok- in regards to the post about all the sweet guys an stuff-

i thought had let the sweetest guy in my life in- he attended to my every need - even though i asked him for nothing- only that he be there and be honest- and in return i was the perfect girlfriend- i even stood by hius side (causing me much embarassment at times) when he was really f*)+ on drugs and alcahol

and in return- hr recognized my goodness and talked to his friends whom proceeded to tell me in private that the kid wanted to marry me and he loved me deeply, etc..

he even told me to my face later- but as of last week - ive found out that he's seeing a girl who's twin is a college football player- if that will give u an idea of how attractive she is- i know what i am and my attractiveness (im not stupid- but im not pompous either)- and i know im way out of his league- so why did he do it?

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

Originally posted by bgirlxtce:

ok- in regards to the post about all the sweet guys an stuff-

i thought had let the sweetest guy in my life in- he attended to my every need - even though i asked him for nothing- only that he be there and be honest- and in return i was the perfect girlfriend- i even stood by hius side (causing me much embarassment at times) when he was really f*)+ on drugs and alcahol

and in return- hr recognized my goodness and talked to his friends whom proceeded to tell me in private that the kid wanted to marry me and he loved me deeply, etc..

he even told me to my face later- but as of last week - ive found out that he's seeing a girl who's twin is a college football player- if that will give u an idea of how attractive she is- i know what i am and my attractiveness (im not stupid- but im not pompous either)- and i know im way out of his league- so why did he do it?

well, the answer is, and I'm sure knowing it won't make you feel any better, that men are dogs ...and you knew that already

...and those dogs are divided into two groups, the honest ones and the lying scum pieces of shits ...you know which group yours falls into ..not worth your time sweetie, I know it hurts but that too, will pass

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Oh please . . . I was all about never trusting guys again - i had some seriously bad shit go on with an ex who was all talking about how he wanted to get engaged, etc. Then the asshole was cheating on me. DICK. I couldn't understand why. And i was like 'i'm never going near a guy again, yadayada' . . . just like jack said - all men are dogs.

But I realized that not trusting anyone is not the way to go . . . that you have to live life and make the best of what you have.

And of course . . . you meet someone else . . . who will make you forget about every pain you have leftover from previous relationships . . . that'll be the person that makes you turn around and say 'there is someone in this world for me' . . . you'll just know.

And then come the *butterflies* and *tingles* that jack and i speak so fondly of. That's when you know you've met the ONE. Jack's relationship is a little strange - j/k jack - but still perfect in every way for him . . . now that i've realized that there is a guy in this world that is perfect for me, i'm so happy you can't imagine. It just takes time.

wow - talk about going off on a tangent . . sorry . . . touchy subject.

everything will get better. that guy totally wasn't worth your time. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

yeah i know- ugh!! - i feel so violated though- now im just afraid ill never trust men again- and i dont want that- oh well thanx for listening though

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

I don't think that guys have any reasons for doing what they do. I was in a similar relationship with a guy I dated for 10 months. We were together, very happy (or so I thought), very close with each others families. Then one day out of the blue he tells me that he doesnt want a serious relationship! Go figure, he gave me no reason! Then he tells me he isnt interested in anyone else and I find out he went out with a girl the very night that we broke up! Then he goes and starts calling me and emailing me again but doesnt show any interest in wanting to be back with me,,Any comments???

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

tara- thats exactly what happened to me- when the asshole and i broke up- i got no reason- but he contacted me later- and stupidly i played along- he didnt ask to get back together til later- and stupidly i did- yet all this time he was dating the football player twin- and i thought everythi8ng was great til he used my phone to call her- and forgot to tell her not to leave a message saying how much she misses and loves him- be really careful there is a reason why he's trying to get in touch with you- please dont do it- just cut off all contact- the more you talk to him the more you'll remember and want him- trust me i know its really god damn hard but do it-

jewelz

------------------

It's a lesson.. thats how you have to look at it. now you know what not to do next time. That sounds harsh, but I dont mean it to be.. yes time heals all wounds, but if you knew in the beginging you were lowering your self, then it was going to happen anyway. For exapmle.. I was dating this guy.. who well was ok.. I knew he wasnt the one.. we had fun.. but he was cold.. hot and cold.. I'm very caring... and well his behavior really messed with me.. anyway.. 6months I stayed with him.. the whole time knowing he wasn't for me.. then something happend... and I was crushed... but it was my fault as well.. I knew from the begining. The trust thing.. well I know what you mean.. I dont realy trust anyone.. trust needs to be earned.. but, if you have up a wall you block everyone out.. even thoses who whouldn't hurt you. Sometimes thats good, because you need time to your self to heal and move on.. just dont make it a permenat part of you.. you could become completely unhappy. allow yourself some time to heal... and move fwd. everthing happens for a reason.. somthing better will come along. It always does, you just have to make better decisions. wink.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com