Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Female Replies Only Please

spinninrecords

Not gonna beat around the bush... I'm a good looking guy looking for a cute, good looking girl, thats likes the club scene. I'm a DJ (house, trance) and spin in clubs in PA. Have an awesome internet based job so I'm far from being a bumb redface.gif) Cant seem to find someone to chill with I'm interested in.....Is there anyone left??? You can email to me (w/ picture) (spinninrecords@yahoo.com)

i think HE is the one that wants the apps sent to him . . . like we're not good enough or something . . . well lec, he's says he's got a job . . . and you don't SO . . . j/k. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Meow......Meow........I Miss my SAINT!!!!

AndwellFerox... we cant be mean.. and turn people away.....now can we..then this wouldn't be as colorful...plus...we need all the men we can get.. you guys still dont seem to get it...one is never enough.. unless itcums w/batteries........ biggrin.gif

BRANDIE!!!!!! How are you feelin' sis?

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Where is saint? Things just aren't the same around here without his poems.

Don't get me wrong lecy & brandie, you two are funny, but without saint it's just a twosome.

Keep up the good work while he is away, it's the only thing that keeps me going in the soulless pit they call an office... well almost.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

Caly.... I think I might have to kick your ass all over cyber space with remarks like that! I was trying to be nice to you.... I let you post on My board *giggle*... and let you post about drugs no less! thats not allowed !! no more.....! SEX SEX and More SEX! other wise you cant play in here! I'm sure my sister will agree... so be nice! biggrin.gif

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

I left that comment alone, dear sister, but oh YES i did see it. And i whole-heartedly agree with you, Caly - be nice or there will be issues you won't like. mad.gif

everyone here is n i c e - you should be, too. we extended our welcome . . . so play nice.

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I was kidding about the ass kicking... biggrin.gif

but really.. we dont like drama.. unless it's really steamy!

SO Brian.. do you miss me or what?! I'm still on the job hunt.. this sucks!!! but I got some lovin' so I'm good. =o)

anyone got any steamy stories? Brian make somin' up for us...... wink.gif

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lecy337:

I was kidding about the ass kicking... biggrin.gif

but really.. we dont like drama.. unless it's really steamy!

SO Brian.. do you miss me or what?! I'm still on the job hunt.. this sucks!!! but I got some lovin' so I'm good. =o)

anyone got any steamy stories? Brian make somin' up for us...... wink.gif

Elisha, you know you don't need to ask if I miss you, of course I miss your short and sexy, big-busted frame, topped off with luscious, curly brown hair... woo, I'm gettin' a little to excited to be at work. Anyway, of course I miss you. Brandie too, even though I'm still longing to get my hands on... uh I mean even though I'm still looking foward to meeting you. So sign up for the orgy and I'll see you ladies there biggrin.gif

A hot and steamy story, huh...

Uh, once upon a time there lived 2 beautiful sisters who were trapped in a tower for their mean father feared that any man who laid eyes on them would never leave them alone. Hearing about this story, a young, buff, knight who wore the symbol of the cross on his armor's chest plate went to go rescue them with the aid of his freind that bore a phoenix on his armor.

After killing some guards and slaying some dragons the young, studly-knights freed the sisters from their prison. But the sister's father was right, the knights could not leave them alone for they were the most beautiful girls they had ever seen. And since they were so thankful to the knights for rescuing them, they went to his castle and decided to repay them (this is where it gets good).

Unfortunately, the knight bearing the phoenix had to work early the next morning so he went home then. The sisters and the knight bearing the cross went into his red, velvet-lined chambers. The sisters stripped to reveal their luscious breasts and glisteningly moist mid sections. He also stripped down, out of his armor and cast his sword aside because he knew his other sword would handle the action now. After giving each other every type of pleasure imaginable the 3 tired participants fell asleep only to rise to the occasion again and again, living happily ever after...

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

[This message has been edited by crossymaster (edited 07-13-2000).]

no problem brian, glad i could help... especially since i found your story quite funny, figured i owed you one biggrin.gif hmmmm, you know, i wouldn't mind seeing a movie like that...

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

I've got a camcorder, shall we tape in my red room? We all know our parts right? If not we'll get to know each other's parts (body) soon I guess. biggrin.gif Rob, since Lecy, Brandie and me will be tied up, perhaps literally, would you like to be our camera man? Perhaps Pox can handle the lights since he tragically got cut out of the story right before the fun started? Sounds like a really fun time to me biggrin.gif

Brian

• 2 weeks later...