Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I had to give this a try...

crossymaster

Did it work? If so, this is me, about a year ago when I had short hair. And before I put blonde streaks in it also. *crossing my fingers* I hope it works.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

it's there - you're wearing a blue shirt . . .

crossy crosses his fingers - Tee Hee! biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by buccafm:

That's cool, I've got a freind who lives in Weschester. That's right outside Philly, right? So when I go visit him, I'll find out all the good philly clubs from you. And maybe I can meet your freind. Or bring her up to NYC and we'll all party biggrin.gif

Brian

If your freind is a girl it's cool. And if she's attractive, even better. And if she lives in NYC and wants me then I guess I'll figure out some way to pay you back biggrin.gif

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Originally posted by crossymaster:

If your freind is a girl it's cool. And if she's attractive, even better. And if she lives in NYC and wants me then I guess I'll figure out some way to pay you back biggrin.gif

Yes of course my friend is a girl, I wouldn't send it to no one but. She's cute, don't have a picture of her to send you online. We don't live in NY, we're outside of Philly, so don't know if that helps you any....

Originally posted by crossymaster:

That's cool, I've got a freind who lives in Weschester. That's right outside Philly, right? So when I go visit him, I'll find out all the good philly clubs from you. And maybe I can meet your freind. Or bring her up to NYC and we'll all party biggrin.gif

Brian

yeah Westchester is about 45 minutes from where me and my girl live....care to join in on some fun biggrin.gif For real though, we should hook up if you come down, and the next time we come up to NYC we'll check you out. I'll try to get some pictures to post.

Originally posted by xtckitkat:

cute cute wink.gif i live right outside nyc and go to school in the bronx and live there during the school year smile.gif

biggrin.gif Wuhoo! The bronx is close. Email me baby!

BAC

crossymaster@netscape.net

[This message has been edited by crossymaster (edited 08-03-2000).]