Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tongue rings

bluegirl

I know, every female will think I'm full of shit, but I don't like blowjobs.

Heh, tongue studs. When I got mine done, about 5 years ago, the piercer says "you want me to pierce -what-?" smile.gif

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by kove:

Heh, tongue studs. When I got mine done, about 5 years ago, the piercer says "you want me to pierce -what-?" smile.gif

i can't believe that a guy doesn't loke BJ's. that's crazy. What's your reason, did you just not have the RIGHT WOmAN perform on you, cause you know you have to know what your doin down there!

Originally posted by buccafm:

Originally posted by kove:

i can't believe that a guy doesn't loke BJ's. that's crazy. What's your reason, did you just not have the RIGHT WOmAN perform on you, cause you know you have to know what your doin down there!

I'm generally against getting my cock sucked too but that's only because no one can do it right except for one person who is absolutely amazing at it ...and no, she does not have a tongue ring

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-03-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-03-2000).]

Fuck that, even bad head is good head. You can always teach them how. And to answer the original question, I def like girls with tounge rings. The knob on the top of the tounge presses into the underside (very sensitive area) of my dick and it drives my crazy.

Girls with tounge rings rule! biggrin.gif

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

mmmmm . . . we all know that's me, cause only the privileged few ever get such an experience . . . i do not suck dick on a regular basis, so when i do, it's something that's like *magic* . . . a veeeeeerry special *treat*. biggrin.gif tee hee.

blowjobs are such a waste of time of they're not done right . . . just like a guy going down on me - if you don't know what you're doing, let's just fuck, cause it's a waste of time . . . and as for jerking you off, you've got your own hand and have prolly been practicing since the age of 12, so YOU do it. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by brandie:

mmmmm . . . we all know that's me, cause only the privileged few ever get such an experience . . . i do not suck dick on a regular basis, so when i do, it's something that's like *magic* . . . a veeeeeerry special *treat*. biggrin.gif tee hee.

blowjobs are such a waste of time of they're not done right . . . just like a guy going down on me - if you don't know what you're doing, let's just fuck, cause it's a waste of time . . . and as for jerking you off, you've got your own hand and have prolly been practicing since the age of 12, so YOU do it. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

well said, sweetheart! ...so when are we getting together?? ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX