Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I usually don't post here

rally

I did let my ex shave me...quite a rush and very erotic. I would do it again, if I had someone to do it with.

As to the razor burn, that only comes in on the groin area not on the nuts or shaft...go figure.

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

Originally posted by buccafm:

Unbelieveable!! So is that how it's done Rally? biggrin.gif Now I have another question if you don't mind? Actually this could be directed to any of you men. But did you, do you or would you ever have a girl shave it for you? would you trust us enough to do it? i mean we are pro's at shaving. But would that turn you on anymore than you already are when your all lathered up?? Very curious to know!

2 words.... HELL NO!

One little slip would be a horrible, terrible situation. If we cut ourselves, we have no one to blame but us. If our girl cuts us, what can we do? Would any of the ladies out there let a man shave their "area"? I doubt it...

well ... i guess i would would ... that would be the ultimate sign of trust! smile.gif

plus ... i would be even more aroused just standing there waiting to get shaved down ... hahaha

I'd prolly explode to quick though ... lol the expectation would be to much to handle!

That would actually feel incredible though ... i'm thinking about it more and more ... oh no! i gotta go all this talk is getting me worked up again! wink.gif

Rally

Gotta admit there Rally, as Ray puts it...bald is beautiful in both sexes!! SHAVE THAT SHIT! Been bald for years bro!!!

But gotta admit, after this post, I'm not asking you for the time anymore! Might start laughing with that mental picture!! LOL

addaboy

Guest genevieve

HaHaHaHa..............STOP you boys are soooo funny!!! Cum on guys! It's the year 2000! I hate that nasty stuble anyways!! You should check out laser hair removel. They have unlimited yearly packages for us girlies (because we got a whole hell of a lot more hair to remove) and you only need to refresh it a 3-4 times per year! Plus, they get in all those crevices, and HARD to reach spots. Smooth as a baby's ass!! Imagine that!!! I'm sure you boys could find a female DR.!

HOLY SHIT that was fuckin funny buccafm!!!

Originally posted by buccafm:

Really LMFAO~~ too funny! You know I would love to see that sight just for kicks....seeing you all lathered, getting ready to shave, but oops, what to your surprise, someone is sayin "hello" and what do you do, you get a big ass grin on your face and say fuck it why the hell not! biggrin.gif and there you go, chokin the chicken! Hahah! That would be a sight to see, and to see you shave it when it's hard! Ha, How do you resist? Do you shave a little, stroke a little, back to shaving, etc??? You guys are too funny!

Originally posted by brandie:

if my bf found the desire to want to shave me - i'd let him. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

That's one of my fav's. GF and I take care of each other. It's a nice...bonding experience. biggrin.gif Besides, after it's done...look out Grandma, the kids are comin' thru.... Or something.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~