Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAs this happen to anyone before???

glowball

well look guys and girls

look i had my girl to tell me that she dont want to have sex anymore, now im gettng all crazy about it, i mean a year and a half into where having sex then all of a sudden no more sex she told me and im like why , she comes off saying that her period was late a couple of times and that she is scared .. now im wearing condoms and shit...

What is a man to do about this ????????

------------------

Be the man and stay that way if your good

Originally posted by glowball:

well look guys and girls

look i had my girl to tell me that she dont want to have sex anymore, now im gettng all crazy about it, i mean a year and a half into where having sex then all of a sudden no more sex she told me and im like why , she comes off saying that her period was late a couple of times and that she is scared .. now im wearing condoms and shit...

how old are you guys? ..young girls usually get like that

------------------

...Ph0eniX

well look guys and girls

Dude if she don't want it no more she's obviously getting it somewhere else. My ex used to tell me all the time "I'm not interested in Sex" Then I found out later by reading her Journal she was fucking some other guy! Be carefull bro! This could be a warning sign!!!

Originally posted by risa06:

yeh, u should def. talk to her about it. may be its just a thing that she is going through and she needs ur help. But in my case I stop wanted to have sex w/ my ex when i knew I didn't want to be w/ him anymore

but you kept him around until you used him up for everything else, didn't you? hate to be cynical, but you damn women are so cruel.

Originally posted by risa06:

U DON'T EVEN KNOW ME TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

i don't know u, but i know what u said. u are comparing this guy's gf to yourself. this guy's girl has been laying off the sex for a significant (at least to him) amount of time yet she's staying with him. u said u did the same thing.

if u stayed with a guy yet "didn't want to be w/him anymore" you *were* simply using him. i know its not easy to break off a long-term relationship, but staying with a guy and cutting off sex is just as rude as the guy falling out of love with u yet still sleeping w/u.

i do apologize, however. u r right. i don't know u and shouldn't judge. i have done the same shitty thing i mention above (sleeping w/an ex tho i didn't care for her anymore). and i've been on the other end too. guess i took it personally. sorry.

I never used my ex for anything. The only reason that I stayed w/ him (for another 3 weeks) after I realized that I can't be w/ him anymore its because just like u said it's hard to let go. But in my case my ex knew that...I told him myself. It was a very complicated story that didn't end that well.

Originally posted by sirdante:

its always complicated. i'm really starting to hate the whole relationship business. i've never been a player, but maybe i should try. why not? love sucks.

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 08-24-2000).]

...what is your definition of a player?? ..if it is someone who sleeps around then go ahead do that, see how you like it ...as long as you don't hurt anyone ...no need for that ...two wrongs don't make it right type of a thing ...you can be honest with the girls you sleep with ...make sure they know where they stand and you don't want anything from them other than sex ...most of them probably won't care if you're sleeping w/someone else besides them ...as long as they get their piece

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-24-2000).]

Originally posted by buccafm:

Umm how about take other precautions like her going on the pill or something. And does she never want to have sex again till like she's married or something???

yeah something like that... i mean shes like till im ready we will have sex again..Now im like how can this be you know, what if this happens again are we going to take a sex break again ,, makes no sence....

------------------

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

...what is your definition of a player?? ..if it is someone who sleeps around then go ahead do that, see how you like it ...as long as you don't hurt anyone ...no need for that ...two wrongs don't make it right type of a thing ...you can be honest with the girls you sleep with ...make sure they know where they stand and you don't want anything from them other than sex ...most of them probably won't care if you're sleeping w/someone else besides them ...as long as they get their piece

yeah, i guess thats what i meant. i dont want to hurt anyone. i guess "player" wasn't the right word. maybe i meant "playboy" like hugh hefner or something. i just need to get away from monagomy. i dont want to hurt or be hurt anymore. the future is an open door now...

------------------

i love music!

Hey this is my problem

sorry dude, but its every heterosexual man's problem. its spelled w-o-m-e-n.

bsides, we already solved your problem. we think she's either messing around now, is thinking about moving on soon, or she needs you to talk to her. i can't think of anything else that'll help. sorry.

------------------

i love music!

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 08-25-2000).]

When I didn't want to have sex with my boyfriend anymore, I knew the relationship was over. I just didn't desire him anymore. Talk to her and see if this is the case. Also, if she's young, she might really have a fear of getting pregant and that takes all the pleasure away from sex.

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"

Originally posted by jolie27:

When I didn't want to have sex with my boyfriend anymore, I knew the relationship was over. I just didn't desire him anymore. Talk to her and see if this is the case. Also, if she's young, she might really have a fear of getting pregant and that takes all the pleasure away from sex.

yeah she is scared of being pregnat

------------------

I'd say she may honestly have fears about getting pregnant. You're a guy, but you wouldn't understand what it's like to have to realize that your whole life is going to change - if you're in school, you can't be cause you'll have to take care of the baby, do you have enough money to support two?, will the father of the child be around to help out?, ETC. You don't have to deal with morning sickness, the struggle of carrying a child for nine months.

Your gf is worrying that she'll get pregnant, and all you can worry about is whether you're getting fucked or not?

IMO - FUCT UP. period, end of story. I wouldn't want you to be the father of my kid either.

I'm sorry, but this is a very hostile topic for me to speak about - very bad past experience.

There are other concerns in life than having sex. I was scared shitless to have sex after what i went through . . . and didn't, despite the fact that i've been taking the pill for months. I finally had sex w/ my bf like two weeks ago, and right after, regretted my decision . . . no condom . . . and all i could think of, is 'oh my god, i'm gonna get pregnant.' I don't know, it's not like we stopped having sex, but yeah, i'm scared. It's just like female intuition, or something. . . .

*sigh*

guys, unless you're really in love, you're lucky . . . cause if you only wanna get laid, fucking a girl and getting her pregnant isn;t a big deal, since you will take no responsibility.

So, if you're so concerned - get your gf to the doctor, and get her on the pill - and use condoms for awhile,too, etc. My doc told me that the pill works most effectively after three months.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

There are clinics . . . like Planned Parenthood . . . and i'm assuming that since she's over the age of 18, all doctor's visits are confidential . . . birth control pills are easy to "hide" anyway - the kind i take, desogen, comes in a small pink, practically flat rectangular package, my dad (who doesn't like to think about that kind of stuff) has walked past it a million times and not even realized. smile.gif

It's really the smarter idea - if she's so worried, then you should do everything to ease her mind. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net