Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attractive couple looking for same, m/f

dh5alpha

Young attractive married couple looking for another very attractive M or F for a night of fantasy fulfillment. We are very discriminating so if you're not in don't post. If you think you've got what we want drop a line. This is the real thing so don't mess it up or you'll miss out on the best night of your life. Week-end to be determined.

So lemme get this straight.. You are looking for someone to fuck your wife, while you fuck theirs?? Your asking total strangers whom you have never met in your life to bang your wife?? Are you loco??

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

Originally posted by dh5alpha:

Young attractive married couple looking for another very attractive M or F for a night of fantasy fulfillment. We are very discriminating so if you're not in don't post. If you think you've got what we want drop a line. This is the real thing so don't mess it up or you'll miss out on the best night of your life. Week-end to be determined.

You are freaking **LOCO**. Why the hell would you swap your wife??? Wacky people in this country, let me tell ya! rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by buccafm (edited 08-07-2000).]

alpha you nutt!!! ...when did you get married ...did I miss something here?? ...okay, I'll bang your wife for ya if you REALLY want me to ...and don't worry about returning the favor ...no, really ...it's ok! ...what are friends for? ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-07-2000).]

• 3 weeks later...

wow. ok. well I have been with my girl for about 8 years now. We have recently started to become interested in this "fun". We are actually looking for a third girl to join us. No luck yet, but still looking. Where are you from? how old are you? Oh yeah, one more thing... My girl is beautiful...no shit. 5'10", 36DD, long straight brown hair, shaved :-) I've been told that I am an attractive guy too. 5'10", dark hair, blue eyes, 150lbs... and no EVERYONE, I'm not crazy or anything like that...just curious. I've been on the club scene now for abot 5-6 years. It has opened my mind to things I never thought possible. My other methods of finding another lady have failed me, so....why not?

why is everybody so shocked?

this IS the "Sex" forum. hell, im not from NYC and im not shocked. u people r the ones who live in crazy town.

good luck to the swingers. but why try to arrange this w/us this way? we're clubbers, if you want to get w/us, just come find us wherever the music is pumping! if you are "in" (your word) then maybe...

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

why is everybody so shocked?

this IS the "Sex" forum. hell, im not from NYC and im not shocked. u people r the ones who live in crazy town.

good luck to the swingers. but why try to arrange this w/us this way? we're clubbers, if you want to get w/us, just come find us wherever the music is pumping! if you are "in" (your word) then maybe...

who's shocked??

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

who's shocked??

not u or me, just the folks calling these people "loco." i dunno, some people like swinging. i've seen it all.

looks like this guy has never posted again. i wonder if they got what they were looking for. how bout it? u out there dh5alpha? any interesting tale to tell?

------------------

i love music!

I think all the people shocked are the one's who are loco. You've all seen crazier shit than that in the club. I wouldn't share my girl with another guy I just don't get down like that, but hey alpha if that's your thing go for yours kid and keep your head up. Why deny yourself anything that you like if yor both down for it?