Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex and drugs

sinergygrl

Hey all. I have a question. My boyfriend and I have had sex or messed around on E several times. I am super shy so it helps me relax and go crazy. However, I am going to be taking Zorro's which are MDA only. Will these have the same effect as MDMA, or will I not have all the awsome feelings that come along with the MDMA. Hopefully someone knows what I am taling about. Should I take half a zorro and half of something more pure? Thanx. -SIN

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

Hey all. I have a question. My boyfriend and I have had sex or messed around on E several times. I am super shy so it helps me relax and go crazy. However, I am going to be taking Zorro's which are MDA only. Will these have the same effect as MDMA, or will I not have all the awsome feelings that come along with the MDMA. Hopefully someone knows what I am taling about. Should I take half a zorro and half of something more pure? Thanx. -SIN

Take half a Zorro only. Zorro is strong especially if you didn't eat dinner the night before. A whole Zorro is OK too.

MDA or not . . . maybe it was just my mood of the night . . . i took a zorro, drank a lil, and smoked all sorts of silly shit - and wanted to rip my boyfriend apart . . . and i'm usually not like that from taking E. so who knows?

you could either like the whole zorro or you could not like it . . . it also made my boyfriend's face look *so* evil when i was on top of him looking down - it's like i was looking at rob, kissed him, and all of a sudden, boom! satan?? i had to blink a couple times to make sure . . .

so take half, i guess - you won't have the lovely feelings that you get from MDMA . . . to me, taking those zorros was like eating shrooms . . . def. was like no MDMA pill that i've ever taken.

biggrin.gif just have fun! biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox