Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to do???

littleboybleu

this girl that im seeing right now is going through alot of problems with her ex-boyfriend right now. they were together for about a year and from what she said she only loved him when they were high together. the ex is dependant on drugs. and when the two of were seeing each other they were high all the time in which they loved each for the fact of being high. since then she has left him and is trying to start over, but he keeps calling her work and saying stuff like "are you gonna come over for dinner and bring Hailey w/you (her daughter, but not from him) over and just relax and talk about stuff?" and she says no cause i need to get my new place settled and stuff. he then does a complete 360 and starts yelling at her and telling her that she used him for everything and blah blah blah. the only thing that she may have used him for in the relationship is to be a co-signer when buying a car. and shes the one that is making the payments on it, not him. so now he is threating to take the car away from her because she wants nothing to do with him because of the way all the durgs are changing him. since they broke up he has gotten a new gf, but wont leave the girl im seeing alone. calls her up and e-mails her for no reason to bitch her out. what does every think about this and has anyone gone through something similar to this?

Wow. First off, let me appologize. This is a really tricky situation. There really is little that you can do. If she is trying everything in her power to not have contact, then your choices are pretty slim. Have her ask him to stop calling. If he doesn't, have her threaten a restraining order. If all else fails, you might have to kick the shit out of this kid. I hate having to fight, but I would have already cracked this kids head open if I were in your shoes. But try to keep violence out of this if it is possible. Violence might make your girl mad at you too. Try to see if he'll leave her alone with her taking care of it. Once you get involved, it most likely will get physical. Or, you can just wait it out... He'll eventually get bored and leave her alone. Best of luck man...

------------------

You know everything will flow...

she has repeatedly asked him to stop calling and has even hung up on him when he does call but he calls anyway because he knows that it upset her when he does. and he does know about me and us but it doesnt faze him. she has told that she doesnt want to talk or have any contact with right now until he gets some help with his temper. i dont really want to get violent but it just might come down to that if we see him at a club, which i expect to see him at a few. but now he's threatin her to call the cops and report the car stolen when yeah the car is in his name but hasnt made one single payment on it. but i think that he thinks if he threatens her with all this stuff that she will have no choice but to come back to him.

she needs to work it out amicably if there is any hope of her keeping that car. if its leagaly his, he can get it any time he wants, doesnt matter who makes the payments. i am not a lawyer tho.

if she wants the car, she has to b nice. if she doesnt want to b nice, and sounds like she shouldnt, give up the car and take care of the SOB by whatever method u prefer.

------------------

i love music!